[30%]

"Do you need help with that?" I looked over my shoulder to see Teresa standing there

"Do you need help with that?" I looked over my shoulder to see Teresa standing there. She had an offering smile, her arms reaching for under the basket to take it from my grasp. I let her, shooting her a thankful smile. I bent down to retrieve the last one, which without her I would have been forced to make two trips.

"I'm sorry with what they did to you..." She broke off. "Taking your voice."

I shook my head at her, not wanting apologies. I've been given enough apologies to fill my entire lifetime in this place.

"And I'm sorry for grabbing you. Up in the watchtower. That probably wasn't a great introduction." I laughed airly, looking back on it.

Thomas did a similar thing where he thought I was in trouble being here. Apparently, with being the only girl here, people think you are in need of help. I don't think I'd ever be put into a position where I would be put at stake. God, Alby would never let me into the watchtower because they worried I would fall.

I waved it off with a smile.

"Do...I look familiar to you?" I paused for a moment, halting the ball of my feet. I scanned her thoroughly, from the finest hair on her head to the lace of her shoes. Everyone has a prominent feature about themselves. Her's were her eyes. And her doe eyes were what I found familiar.

I gave her a proud nod. I'm sure I knew her from somewhere. It might take awhile for me to remember her, or maybe I'll never remember her at all. Either case, I'm happy to see another familiar face. She smiled in relief, a light chuckle escaping her lips.

"Good. I thought I was crazy." I could understand her to that level.

"You two doin' alright?" Newt came walking past, checking in on us.

"Yeah, just helping Prim with the last of the crates," Teresa addressed.

"Good that. After your done do you mind taking a round of looking after Alby? Med-Jacks haven't ate yet." I nodded my head, placing down the crate on the nearby craft table. Teresa followed suit.

"Thanks love," He casually lent down, kissing the crown of my head. "I'm got to go talk to Gally about somethings. I'll see you later, yeah?" I was concerned about that fact of those two being in the same room together. Especially with the bad blood they've been mixing together recently.

Lowering my gaze as I felt my cheeks burn brightly, he slowly sauntered away to go find the builder.

"He's certainly in a better mood than he was yesterday," Teresa noted, watching his back as he faded back. I smiled lightly, shrugging my shoulders. "You two make a pretty cute team."

I flushed at her words, not knowing how to respond to that. Good thing I didn't need to. It was refreshing she didn't use the word couple, but instead team. I didn't think Newt and I needed the official label. We didn't need to label it. Especially in a place like this, and our one of kind situation, I think labeling a relationship should be the least of our worries.