Chapter 17- QUEER

{Pete POV}

[Just noticed that I barely write in Pete's point of view]
[also this is a long one boys, I felt like you guys deserved it]

I look over at where Patrick was, sitting on the couch in criss cross applesauce (mmm ya boy doesn't know what it would be called without sounding like a kindergartener) position with a baby blue blanket wrapped around him. He looked like an adorable overgrown toddler.

"Hey Babe," I call from the kitchen.

"Yes, Petey?" He replies, but his eyes never flicker or faltered from the screen which was playing "Queer Eye". (If you haven't watched that show you should watch it because gay.)

"What do you say, we go out tonight? Do something different for once." I suggest and walk over to where he was sitting and sit on the arm of the chair.

Finally, he looks at me instead of the screen. "Ooh, that sounds like fun. We should both prepare surprises for each other."

"But, that would mean we can't see each other all day." Pointing that out I wrap an arm around him and kiss his forehead.

"I could never. The urge to cuddle you is to strong, I can't spend 6 hours away from you." Patrick retorts, putting a hand to his forehead dramatically as if he was in one of Shakespeare's plays.

"Ha. Ha. You make me seem like an attention whore." Smiling, at him but pretending to frown right after.

"You are though but, I love you for it." He goofily smiles at me and kisses me.

"Just because of the kiss I'll let it slide." Kissing his mess of strawberry blonde hair and get up from the arm of the chair.

"Get ready and go to Gerard's house are something because this will be Wentz headquarters." I wave my arms around the house.

"Fine. Your lucky I love you, I would never get out of sweatpants for anybody else." He groans and get's up from his criss cross applesauce position on the couch.

Rolling my eyes, I get ready and text Joe, Brendon, Gabe, and Frank to meet up with me.

"Bye, Asshole." Patrick says, as he skips down the stairs two at a time and presses a chaste kiss to my cheek.

"Where's my kiss?" I pout and wrap my hands around his waist. Patrick turns around in my grip and kisses me softly.

"Happy?" Patrick smiles and looks at me with beautiful, adoring, blue-green eyes then, a honk is heard from outside.

"The guys are here, bye."

{Patrick POV}

(It's easier to write in his point of view, okay?)

"Get in loser, we're going shopping." Ryan shouts from his place with his head and arms sticking out of the sun roof.

"What the fuck, Ry?" I shout from my place at the door of my house, sometimes he scares me. At one point he's going to throw a brick through my window just to make a dramatic entrance, I can guarantee it.

"Just get in and appreciate my marvelous sense of humor." He rolls his eyes and slides back into the car.

Hesitantly, I cross the street and get into the black car and greet Gerard in the front and Andy in the co pilot seat,

"What's up, Hoe?" Gerard asks, starting the route to his house.

"I'm already regretting coming along with you, Homosexuals." Andy shakes his head at us from the front of the car.