Chapter 8- Fake You Out

{Patrick POV}
English was agonizing because Pete didn't sit next to me and that new kid, Oli Skyes was it? Kept giving me disgusted looks and I had to refrain myself from yelling at him to take it up the ass. On my way to the gym, Pete comes up to me and says, "Babe, I totally forgot but I have to leave for some soccer thing. See you, at my place or your place later?" "Mine, Panda." Kissing him for a while, he left me alone for a dreadful period of P.E. Getting to the locker room I make a beeline for the stalls, I don't like guys seeing me in my panties. Seeing as there was no one to talk to during the period and Pete was the only one who had this period with me and he was leaving I stayed in the Locker room a bit longer. Unfortunately, "Oli" had stayed a bit longer as well, just his demeanor made me recoil in disgust, I couldn't stand homophobes.

(TW: HOMOPHOBIA)
I will advise when it's over

Getting up from the floor where I was tying my shoes, I saw Olí was suddenly in front of me. Out of nowhere, he pulled my fragile, thin, short frame up from the collar of my shirt, "You fucking fag!" He spat out gritting his teeth heavily laced venom in his voice. "Don't fucking call me that you ignorant asshole." "Say that again!" He said as if daring me, trying to intimidate me, "You ignorant asshole! Or do you need hearing aids too?" With that his eyes flashed with anger, he dropped me to the floor and started kicking me. Managing to get up in between the pain and the kicking, he punched me in the gut making me double over. He started kicking me once I was on the floor again and I could physically feel the bruises form. Never once did he hit me in a spot where it could be seen right away after something close to an eternity he stopped and said, "Don't ever come close to me again you fucking fag."

(Over)

Then leaving to join the gym class, I curled up into a little ball and started to let the tears flow. Wincing but ignoring the pain when I pulled my knees to my chest, how could people be so mean? As soon as I heard the three beat bell ring, I ran to the stalls to cry more and sulk. I couldn't go to class like this, I physically felt incapable of going to class like this. Grabbing my stuff and stuffing it into my backpack, not caring if I broke or wrinkled something. Wiping the tears from my probably bloodshot eyes from crying, I left the gym and walked out of the doors. When I got home I couldn't do anything, I couldn't watch anything all I could hear was my mind saying, "He's right." Or "You fat ugly bitch." In my heart I knew I had to call someone but who was I going to call? I couldn't bring myself to text anyone, at that moment my mind firmly believing that there was no one who wanted to deal with my bull shit. Throwing myself on my bed I wrapped myself in a blanket burrito and closed my eyes, all I wanted to sleep.

{Pete POV}

I couldn't help but feel like something bad had happened to Trick shaking my head, nothing happened, right? Yeah, yeah. Patrick would have at least texted me if something would have happened, snapping me out of trance Gabe and Gerard were in front of me, "Hello, you shit." Gerard said, "Lovely to see you too, sweetheart." I say smiling already, I loved my friends and was very lucky to have them. "Cut the crap! We know you went on a date with the pretty boy last night, so tell us." Gabe said giving me a pleading look, rolling my eyes. Just because your lucky to have your friends doesn't mean they aren't annoying, nosy, little shits. If I'm being honest that's all it meant, you have to have someone to annoy you. "It was amazing, we went to the forest, had a picnic there, laid under the stars." They looked at me expectantly, at that moment I knew Brendon and Joe had told Gabe and Gerard we fucked. Gerard made a hand signal as if asking me to continue, "Then we fucked." I say rolling my eyes, knowing that what they wanted me to say. I expected teasing but what they asked surprised me more than anything they could have asked, "Do you love him?" Gabe said, "Yeah, he is perfect." Standing up, they clapped me on the back like proud dads and called everyone over, "We are gathered here today because our little Petey boy, has finally found a boyfriend!" Gabe and Gerard punctuated that sentence with jazz hands, they had always had a flair for the dramatic.

Still slightly shocked that we talked about feelings for once, it wasn't because of "masculinity" or whatever because that was stupid but, more of a thing that happens at 3 am in a group chat called "Flaming Homosexuals". When we were all delirious from being sleep deprived, shrugging out of my deep thoughts I looked over to my friends where they were all handing Joe and Brendon their money. "What are you guys doing?" "We made a bet of when you would admit that you loved Patrick. Joe and Brendon won." "Thank you, for admitting it quickly my good Sir." "You made a bet on my love life? Was I really that obvious on liking Patrick?" "Yeah, your absolutely smitten dude," Andy said nodding thoughtfully. When the whole thing was over I got into my car and drove to my boyfriend's house as fast as I could. I still couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone horrendously wrong. When I got there the door was open so I went right inside, finding no one in the family room, I went into Trick's bedroom to find him sleeping. I would have woken him up but, he looked like an angel in his sleep and totally relaxed. Stripping down to my boxers I lifted the blanket Patrick was currently under to see his shirt had ridden up, revealing bruises that littered his torso and some bruises up his arms. Feeling anger bubble up in my chest, who would hurt Patrick?! I was going to dedicate myself to finding the asshole who did this and beat the shit out of him. No one hurt my Patrick.

A/N: Hey m8, thanks for reading. and How was your day? My science teacher was ranting about you important music is in one's life and I was agreeing because I love music way too much. He was talking about how there was some people's music was angry and everyone in the fucking room looked at me, including him. So I rewarded myself by going home and listening to AC/DC on vinyl. I feel like this story is coming out really shitty with every chapter. Oh well! Please comment and vote on my chapters because they make me feel appreciated. (I'll shut up now.)