Chapter 16- Mister Doctor Man

{Patrick POV}

[I just noticed how much I curse in this story and in general]

"That was fun." I say to my boyfriend as I take off my high heels which left little red imprints on my ankles.

"I am fucking exhausted!" Pete runs up my stairs and I assume he face plants into my bed as I slowly make my way up to my room.

"At least take off your suit, Panda. You're going to wrinkle it then it's going to be a pain in the ass to iron." I say walking to my bathroom to take my makeup off.

"I'm flattered. You want me to take my clothes off?" He says sending me his infamous Pete Wentz smirk and wiggling his eyebrows.

"I swear to god, are you 12?" I ask incredulously, my boyfriend was an actual 12 year old.

"Why won't you love me, Patty? When have I ever wronged you? Did I ever treat you like anything less then the king you are?" Putting a hand against his forehead feigning sadness.

"Why am I dating you, again?" Chuckling, I dry my face with a towel and exit again with an oversized shirt as PJ's.

"Because, I'm amazing." He said stripping down to his boxers.

"Whatever, cuddle with me, asshole." I say rolling my eyes but, none of the insults had real heat behind them.

"Ah, yes. Sasstrick, ever the lyricist." Climbing under my covers he outstretched his tan arms as an invitation for me to join him.

Crawling in, I made myself comfortable between his arms and listened to his heartbeat until my eyelids felt heavy and my breathing slowed.

{Pete POV}
[ ]

I wake up to someone shaking me and eventually slapping me.

"Wake up, babe." I hear a soft voice say.

"No. Five more minutes, I need my beauty sleep." I cover my head with a pillow and snuggle myself deeper into my blankets.

"There's left over pizza for breakfast." My boyfriend bribed, rubbing my back.

"Dith you thy me tharbucks?" I asked, my voice muffled by the pillow.

"What?" Patrick asked.

"Did you buy me Starbucks?" I take the pillow off my head so I could talk without being muffled.

"Yes, I did go get Starbucks for you."

"I'll get up." I sat up and made a move to give my boyfriend a morning kiss but, he put his hand in between us last second.

"Go brush your teeth, morning breath." He grins at me with the adorable smile that I've learned to love so much.

"Why must you hurt me when I'm at my lowest? I really thought you loved me, babe." Putting a hand on my chest I sighed dramatically, then burst out into hysterical laughter.

"Just go get your shit together Babe, I'll be downstairs." Patrick pecked me on the forehead and made his way downstairs.

After brushing my teeth, I make my way down stairs and into the kitchen. I pull Patrick in for a deep kiss.

"Minty fresh." I wiggle my eyebrows at him and he laughs shaking his head, the sunlight hitting his strawberry blonde hair perfectly from the window.

"You are beautiful, you know that?" I say lightly brushing a ginger strand of hair out of his beautiful baby blues.

{Patrick POV}

"Only because you never let me forget it." I nuzzle into the crook of his neck to hide my blushing and take in his scent.