Chapter 4- Favorite Record

{Patrick POV}
Pulling away I looked into Pete's beautiful eyes, then down to his kiss-swollen lips. Sliding down my hands to take his off my hips, then I realize what's happening, "No. No. No. I can't do this I can't have feelings for you I can't." I whisper he tilts my chin up, "You don't have to. Just let this happen." He says, leaning at once again. "No I can't, I'm sorry. I can't go through this again. I'll be by to work on the project, I just need to think." I say collecting my stuff from the bed and leaving, after slamming the door. Luckily, my house was only 2 blocks away and that gave me time to think. What the hell? I can't do this again, I can't have my heart broken again. The only reason Ryan still teases me about it is that he knows and now that I may have feelings for him again, it just all seems too real. Having this project just makes it worse and now I have to see him again. Have you ever had a crush that, ripped your heart out and stomped on it. Well, that's Pete for you, imagine how I felt being a chubby short kid in seventh grade having a crush on a confident jock. Then, watch him fuck everyone in school and not even give me so much as a second glance. Not until I felt comfortable in my own skin enough to start wearing skirts and thigh highs.
Finally getting to my house, I don't even bother going in and just go straight to my backyard. As I get to my tree house I climb up the ladder, I needed something to remind me of when nothing really mattered. I needed to rest before I absolutely broke down.

{Pete POV}
After Patrick left, I needed to sit down to think about what just happened. Patrick just said he had a crush on me from the 7th grade, I didn't even know he went to school with me in middle school. I just didn't know what to think. Patrick's an adorable and hot guy but, I'm a fuck boy I don't have feelings for people. Just the way he said it, the look in his eyes, full of pure hate and love at the same time. They also looked so sad, things that beautiful shouldn't look that sad, much less because of me. Who am I kidding? I do have feelings for Patrick! Who wouldn't he's beautiful, the way his eyes light up when he talks about something he loves, how adorable he always looks, the way he pulls up his sleeves so they cover his pale, delicate hand. How adorably chubby he is, how cute he looks in skirts, his beautiful lips that are as soft as a blanket, pink like a rose, and his oh so beautiful eyes the way they are slightly stormy, blue but yellow in the middle just all in all Patrick.
After realizing that, why I had been obsessed with Patrick lately was because I was falling for him and hard. I had finally admitted to myself that I was willing to stop for Patrick. He was just beautiful, he was the sun and I was the planets spinning around him. Now that was out of the way I just needed for him to like me again, so we can cuddle and go on dates. Taking out a notepad I listed things I could do for him to like me but, I knew what I had to do. Immediately calling Ryan, who was Patrick's best friend and my best friends boyfriend, that being said he knew Patrick's likes and dislikes. The bell rang 3 times before he picked up, "Hey Pete." "Hey Ryan, I was wondering if you knew how I could get Patrick to like me?" I said not caring if I sounded just off the key of reason, "Well, as much as I love the idea of you two getting together, I don't want you fucking him then leaving him with his heart broken." He said with a hint of desperation in his voice, "I won't, I genuinely like him. I want to cuddle and go on dates that sort of thing." I said with every ounce of honesty I could squeeze into my voice, "Fine. But you can never tell Patrick I helped you, he will actually stab me to death." Chuckling I said, "Thanks, any ideas?" "Well, you guys have the History project together, right?" "Yeah." I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, "Then it's simple, Patrick is a hopeless romantic and he will fall instantly for any grand gesture." Ryan said slight amusement in his voice, "So any suggestions what does Patrick like, what doesn't he like?" I said thinking of all the possibilities, "Well, I think the safest way to go is actually to befriend him first then, make a move." He said, knowing I would hesitate, "You know I hate slow and steady. Most importantly, how bad I am at it. My pickup line before Patrick was literally 'want to fuck'." "Well what a romantic you are, Pete. But if you want to date Patty, I'm sorry to break it to you but you're going to have to dig deep down." He said sarcasm injected in every word. My first instinct was to flinch at the word 'date' but, I reminded myself that I was doing this for someone I really liked. "Okay, I think I have an idea." I knew what I had to do the first obvious, Patrick loved music so it was the way to connect and apologize at the same time. Well, for things that were worth apologizing for, not the panties thing because, to be honest, I would not do anything differently even if I had a time machine.

{Patrick POV}
(Next day)
As I woke up to the sound of my phone, I turned over to check it then, proceeding to burn my eyes out with the brightness. After rubbing my eyes furiously, I checked who it was 'Pete: Hey, want to try working on the project again?' I quickly replied sure because of course being tired and mentally exhausted isn't enough. Sighing I got up, showered, brushed my teeth, got dressed, and did my makeup. Texting Pete if he wanted to meet at my house instead, I really didn't want to leave the warmth of my home. About an hour later Pete rung my doorbell and I gracefully skipped down the stairs. Quickly, before opening the door I pulled up my skirt a little, adjusted my thigh highs, and fixed my strawberry blonde strands of hair. Opening the door I saw Pete standing there in all his glory, wait what? I guess I had feelings for him again I thought, to exhausted to argue with myself, I just opened the door and let him in.
"Hey." "Hey, Beautiful." I hate to say it but I blushed a crimson red when he pecked my lips and smirked. "So why don't we go to my treehouse." "Aww, 'Lil Patrick has a treehouse?" He said not in a mocking tone, no, just in a strange sense of adoration. Shaking my head and telling myself I probably imagined it, "Yeah. Do you have a problem with that?" Shaking his head, "No." He grabbed my hand and I led him to my treehouse, climbing the ladder before him when I heard him mutter something under his breath. "What did you say, Pete?" I inquired as I got to the top and climbed through the door. "I said that how do you expect me not make comments when your beautiful ass is in my face." He smirked, making me blush a new shed of red that I didn't think possible, that can only be described as rose bushes of love blossoming on my face. "Okay, let's get started shall we."

A/N: Holy shit! I have 100 reads! *in drunk Brendon Urie voice* What the fuck is happening?! Well as always I apologize for my shit writing and the shit chapter. Anyways, thank you for reading and please vote and comment! (It makes me feel validated.) *finger guns*