Chapter 1- House of Wolves

A/N: Hey! So, first of all, thank you so much for 19 reads it might seem little to other people but means so much to me really and it was just uploaded yesterday so like I love you. Second, Patrick's outfits will be placed above. Finally, the chapter names are my fav songs atm.

{Patrick POV}
As I walked outside for lunch, I immediately squinted my eyes to see where the hell my friends were. Not being able to find them I shrugged and walked over to the usual tree I sit under every day, pulling my sketchbook, phone, headphones, and lunch out, quickly I started a sketch of my favorite site which was my treehouse in my backyard. Starting to sketch out the beautiful sunset, sketching out the trees so they looked like a sea of green with different textures and sizes, finally starting with the main focus, the treehouse. When was I abruptly snapped out of my trance by Ryan, "What the hell? You know I hate getting interrupted when I'm drawing!" I snap, then looking at the slightly scared Ryan and immediately feeling the guilt bubble and rise in my chest. "Sorry I snapped, Ryro. I've been really tense today for some pretty odd reason." Ryan smiled, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively, "Fuck you, Cheese Whiz addict." I said laughing my eyes crinkling at the corners, knowing how much he hates it when I bring that day up. "Fuck you, and all the ancestors that led up to you. Besides, I only expressed my love for Cheese Whiz once in the middle of a supermarket, and suddenly I'm an addict."
"But really, Pattycakes, what got you down? Could it be a certain soccer player?" Rolling my eyes, "Of course not, that asshole wishes he could get with me." Ryan laughed before a voice spoke up, "I really do wish I could fuck you, and it could be really fun for you too if you let me." Pete said dragging out the really and sitting down next to us. Not bothering to answer, fuming, Patrick bent over to pick his stuff up, forgetting that Pete had sat down so his panties could be seen. "Nice panties there, 'Trick." Immediately getting up flustered, cheeks crimson red, and ocean blue eyes were blown wide, Patrick got up. Seeing that Pete had already gotten up, which made it easier for Patrick to slap him. A sickening skin on skin sound was made, and before he knew it, Pete was holding his face in pain, cheek red.
A sudden look flashed behind his eyes, that Patrick couldn't quite read and then tackled Patrick to the ground. Looking like he was ready to kill him, "Don't ever fucking do that again, Princess. The only reason you aren't bleeding right now is that pretty little face which is too pretty to break." He said smirking, standing up, and leaving me puzzled, and oddly blushing. Sitting up from my current position in the vibrant grass and pondering how I could get back at him for what he did. Fortunately, all my classes were with Pete so I would soon get revenge, snapping me out of my mischievous thoughts, the tinny three-beat bell rang, signaling that lunch was over and I had to go to Algebra. Internally groaning at the thought of Algebra, so maybe I was biased in my opinion, but come on who likes taking notes about letters which aren't supposed to be in fucking math by the way. Also, teaching it is unnecessary like are you just going to encounter someone and can't talk to them without using y=mx+b. Snapping myself from my thoughts, I greeted Ms.Jackson with a polite smile and wave, which I received back. Sitting down in the back near the window staring out, watching cars go by, which admittedly is a bit like being in jail. Finally, the students flooded in filling in the ocean of empty seats, when my breath hitched, and the hair on my neck stood up. "Hey beautiful, did you miss me?" Pete said pressing a light kiss to the side of my neck. Letting out a surprised gasp, I flipped him off through the back of my chair. Not bothering to turn around so he couldn't see me blushing, "Okay class, today we are going to be learning about systems of equations," then I just didn't bother listening as I saw her scribble signs on the board, there was no point in trying if I couldn't get it through my head either way. Sketching out a random character in an ominous land made the hour and a half go back quicker so I could get up and leave. Finally, that sweet bell rang and I could go to History my favorite class with Mr.Bowie, making my way down the hallway only a few rooms away. I entered and quickly got out my white and baby blue binder listening attentively at every single thing Mr.Bowie said.

{Pete POV}

Heading to Mr.Bowie's class, I started thinking about how cute it was when his hair stood up at the back of his neck when I kissed him- whoa I don't find someone cute, I find the sexy or hot not cute. Shaking my head at the thought and opening the door sat down behind Patrick once again, thinking of the next snarky thing I was to say to him. Abruptly shaking me out of my thoughts was Mr.Bowie's voice, "Class, now you are going to be working in groups of two, for a project on the development of western civilization," Not paying attention until I heard the part that everyone awaits, if he will assign them or if we pick. "Now I have assigned each of you a partner, if I hear any complaints I will be forced to fail you." He said in a stern tone, quickly getting up I rushed across the room and to the bulletin board with the assigned partners. Scanning over the paper quickly finding Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III and then across the paper to Patrick Stump. Then being faced by an angry, adorable, Patrick, "Now you have to give me a phone number." I said with the shit-eating grin I always wear, Patrick then turned around in defeat knowing if he didn't give his phone number to me, I would probably beg Joe and Andy for his phone number. Then I heard grumbling about how the world is cruel and how we were all going to hell anyway. When a piece of paper was handed to me, very reluctantly might I add, prying out of Patrick's fist I took it.
Opening the sliver of paper up it had (109)-876-5432, smiling to myself, I looked up at Patrick who looked adorable straightening his black fedora. Kissing his cheek and making him flush crimson red like that gesture always does, and giving him my signature smirk before leaving.

{Patrick POV}

I hate him for that, for taking such a kind and delicate gesture and making it sexual. Also, why does the worst happen to decent people? I like to consider myself a decent person, but getting paired up with Pete makes me reevaluate my life choices. Suddenly my phone lights up and I see 'Uknown: Image'.

A/N: Hello m8s! Thank you for reading this so here are some things I forgot to mention in the first chapter.
1) FOB is in the SRAR era but you can picture them how you want.
2) P!ATD will be from the Pretty Odd era.
3) I will try to update at least once a week.

Yes, I did indeed write out Pete's full name and maybe I just wanted an excuse to do it. Again, I apologize for the shit writing I promise it will get better (maybe). Anyways, thank you for spending your time reading this book.