Chapter 11- American Idiot

{Patrick POV}

I grab my phone from the (one) nightstand and quickly text the group chat I had with all of my friends and Pete's friends. 'Get your asses over here!' I text into the group chat and as always Brendon is the first to respond, 'I'm lazy though.' Sighing because all of my friends were really lazy, 'We're planning to screw over some homophobe.'

I smiled as I awaited the response knowing that Brendon would be here in no time, 'Be there in 5' and after my text, there was a chorus of 'I'll be right over' from everyone in the group chat.

Sure enough, not five minutes later Brendon and Ryan had arrived at my house and were barging in through my door. "Who's the bitch homophobe I have to hurt!" Brendon shouts not bothering to say hello to Pete and me.

"Hello to you too, hyperactive llama," Pete says speaking up, Brendon opened his mouth to say a sassy comeback no doubt but was interrupted by Gerard and Frank followed by everyone else opening the door. Of course, Gerard sashayed into the room, "The queen is here." He remarked flipping his fire truck red hair. Everyone in the room laughed because there wasn't any arguing on the subject, Gerard could make Beyoncé feel ashamed. Remembering while they really were here I announce, "Gather around, you have been called to assess a major problem in our high school," I announce in a serious voice as if I was in a courtroom.

"Why are you talking like that, Patty?" Ryan speaks up from his place in Brendon's lap since there were no other seats.

"Shut up! I'm like a lawyer." I reprimand. As soon as the words left my mouth Pete smirked, "Yeah, now that I think about it. You are always trying to get me off." "Pete if you say another thing that a fuck boy would say we aren't having sex for a week!" Everyone in the room gasped. Sue us, it was a room full of couples that had very active sex lives. Pete immediately sobered, "Fuck, that's the ultimatum." he pouts acting like it was a huge deal.

"Okay as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted," I begin again glaring at my boyfriend but, he knew there was no actual heat behind it. "There's this asshole called Oli Skyes and he's the latest addition to the football team. Turns out, he is extremely homophobic and apparently an idiot because more than half of the people in the school are part of the LGBTQ+ community." Finishing that sentence Gabe's hand shoots up into the air, "What level of homophobia are we talking? Just so we know how bad this has to be." I hesitate, my mind immediately goes into turmoil. Thankfully, Pete saves me and looks at me asking for permission with a glance. "Um, Patty actually got beat up by Oli because he's gay. The second time I had to beat him up so he would stop."

A look of anger crossed people's facial features, "That asshole! There are simple rules, you don't hurt any of my friends." Andy says as if he was the momma bear of the group which he kind of was, "Let's stop talking and start thinking of ways to screw this asshole over." Ray speaks up making a gesture so we can huddle in. Or as much as we can with the large group we have. The room staying silent while we thought of the best way to ruin Oli before Josh's face lit up completely, "I have an idea. If he's on the football team and half the team is Bi and the others support it which means they probably hate homophobes as much as we do." Everyone's face lit up like Christmas lights, nodding in agreement.

"There's one problem with that plan. We don't have anyone we know that way on the football team." Tyler pointed out cocking his head at his boyfriend. "Mikey, don't you have that friend on the football team? What was his name? Jack, was it?"

"Oh yeah! Forgot about him but, he will totally do us the favor because he really hates homophobes." Mikey said. "Great, now what's the second part of the plan because so far we only got the jock on our side still no plan though." I point out when Pete buds in and says, "Well the only reason we need Jack is that since he's Bi, he could flirt with Oli which would make him then lash out and we could ask him to do it in front of the team or the school." "Perfect." I gave Pete an adorable goofy smile.

"Okay, so what do you want to do now bitches?" Brendon screamed partly in my ear because we were still in a circle, "Ow! You loud ass bitch you screamed in my ear." Ryan said as if he had read my mind. Now, I kind of regretted inviting them over.

{Pete POV} [time skip to later when the guys left}

"Hey, Petey, do you know what we haven't done?" Trick asks from his spot cuddled into my chest as we watched "Home Alone". I shake my head.

"Well, it's almost Christmas and I thought that we should bake some cookies for the guys." He said looking up at me with his baby blue, big, puppy eyes, he knew I hated cooking anything that required more than pouring milk into a bowl. "Patty. You know I hate cooking." I whine, I really did not want to bake cookies, call me the Grinch I don't care. However, I did love eating well, almost anything so I had a compromise. "How about I help you but, I get to eat a shit ton of cookie dough." I finish sending him my infamous crooked smile, he rolled his eyes immediately pulling down his crop top slightly. "Fine, Pete, if you want to be a baby."

He waddled to the kitchen wrapped in the pastel blue blanket we had been wrapped in before, "Okay, so I think I'm going to make them from scratch with my grandmother's recipe." "Does that require more work?" I pouted it was already so much work and I just wanted to eat some uncooked cookie dough, "Why are you so lazy, Petey? No one has ever been lazier." I roll my eyes, "Listen. Listen, I'm not lazy, you're just an overachiever Patty." Patrick started pulling out the ingredients needed, gracefully gliding over the white tiles because of his pink sock-clad feet. Unwrapping the blanket from around his shoulders and tossing it into the living room he started to organize everything so it was in perfect order.

"Okay, Petey, go wash your hands then come help me mix the dough so we can pop these in the oven as soon as possible." I groaned, was this really worth it? "Just for that, I may not give you any cookie dough." Patrick says in a stern voice like a mother scolding a child, so I decided to dramatically put a hand on my chest, "How dare you, slander me in this way."

He rolled his eyes again, so reluctantly I washed my hands and began grabbing the ingredients. We worked silently for a while mixing all the ingredients together until they were all blended so of course, I lifted it and started licking it. "Pete, are you actually a five-year-old?" "See, that where you're wrong Patty, you're the five-year-old."

"Oh really?" Patrick challenged, "Yup." I say popping the 'p' not backing down,

"Okay." Before I knew it my boyfriend had stuffed a shit ton of flower down my shirt, "You little shit!" I yelled before starting to chase him around with a gigantic bag of flower spilling it all over the tile as I ran, "Come back here, you short little man." "You'll have to catch me!" He said like a five-year-old and sticking his tongue out in mockery, "You know I am on the soccer team and I can catch you, babe." As soon as I said that I caught up to him, making the flour I was carrying explode and coat us in white powder. White exploded all over as if it was snowing it looked beautiful for about a second until I realized I would have to clean the mess up. Deciding to leave that mess for later I leaned down and kissed Patrick deeply, our lips fitting like perfect puzzle pieces, "I love you, Petey." "I love you more, Trick." "Impossible." He smiled, something that made my heart melt and my stomach churn. I loved this man.

A/N: Hello! How was your day? I hope it was wonderful. Thank you for reading even though this book sucks, my writing sucks. This chapter was more of a filler but, here you go. Also, I know I was supposed to update on (me and Pete in the wake of) Saturday but I got really busy. Thanks for 701 reads but first let's recognize this iconic moment

This truly proves I'm satan. Anyway thanks for reading and please comment and vote because it makes me feel validated.
-Satan Out