The Doctor, The Widow, And The Wardrobe Pt. 1

Cannons protrude from the flanks of an impossibly long spaceship.

"People of Earth, you stand alone" parts of the spaceship explode and it starts to fall apart.

"Intruder alert. Intruder alert. Intruder alert" the Doctor and {Y/N} run along a disintegrating corridor, the Doctor falls, {Y/N} grabs his hand pulling him up.

"Come on!" she shouts over the explosions, she sonics their way into the spacesuit storage area by an airlock, then an explosion blows half of it away, the Doctor is hanging onto {Y/N}'s leg, there are two spacesuits nearby, {Y/N} try's to move towards is, but another explosion blows them and the suits into space. They both catch up with the suits just before the atmosphere before being pulled towards the earth.

*Time skip*

It is the late 1930s. A woman is bicycling along when she hears screaming and something hit the ground at speed. She falls off her bicycle into a hedge, then goes to investigate the crater in the field nearby. It contains two occupied spacesuits.

"Hello? Hello? Hello, are you two all right?"

"Ow" {Y/N} mutters as the Doctor is currently on her back.

"Are two you hurt? Did you fall? Where did you fall from?"

"Helmet" {Y/N} wheezes, trying to push the Doctor off her.

"All right, just just let me. I don't want to hurt you" the women raises the solid protective visor, then the transparent one of the Doctor's helmet, to reveal a lot of hair "oh."

"I can't see. I'm blind!" the Doctor says.

"Oh no, love, no. I think you've just got your helmet on backwards. How did you manage that?"

"We got dressed in a hurry" {Y/N} says.

*Time skip*

There is a police box by the green. The women stops the car by gently running into a wooden bollard.

"Ow! Did we just bump into something?" the Doctor asks.

"No, no."

"We seemed to bump into quite a lot of things" {Y/N} responds.

"Well, a lot of things get in the way. It's hardly my fault. You both need to take those silly things off."

"Can't. Impact suits. It's still repairing us" the Doctor replies.

"Repairing you?" the women helps the two out of the car.

"Yeah, well, you know, that's the idea" {Y/N} says.

"Won't it repair you all back to front?"

"No. No."

"Well, that's good. Oh, that's a street lamp" the women says as {Y/N} bumps into a lamp pole.

"Yes, I got that impression."

"Round this way. Don't you want me to take you both to hospital or something? You're welcome to come to our house."

"No, no, no. We're fine. I just need to find the, er, the key" the Doctor mutters.

"Do you want me to do it with a pin? I'm good with a pin" she takes out a hair grip.

"Multi-dimensional, triple encoded temporal interface. Not really susceptible to pointy things" the Doctor says.

"Got it."

"Ok. Suddenly the last nine hundred years of time travel seem that bit less secure. Thank you for taking care of us. You didn't have to, you know. You've been very kind" {Y/N} says.