But then again, what did I expect? Almost everyone will treat me formally. And maybe that's fine. A way to keep my feelings in place.

"Oh, and Olivia?"

"Yes?" She turns around, her bright eyes staring at me.

"Report everything to me, all right?"

"Of course." She smiles, looking down.

~

| 6 hours later, Valencia. |

"Where is he?" I bellowed, entering the throne room, the doors banging open, the sound of my heels clicking against the marbled floor; where my parents blood were once spilled here.

Aria was too tired due to the plane ride, she decided to take a nap first. Good for me, I'll have more privacy confronting my brother.

Nathan looks up at me, away from his meeting table, beside his throne. A young man I hardly recognized stood beside him. Looking down, I saw maps and a globe on the table.

"Alina!" Nathan smiled warmly, walking towards me, as he took me in for a hug. Refusing, I pushed him away, and a look of shock is etched on his face.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." I tell him in a cold voice, pointing a finger at him.

He presses his lips into a tight line, turning towards the man standing behind him.

"Right. Alina, this is Christian. My new advisor." He introduces us, as the young man strides towards us in confident steps, taking my hand, kissing it. I cringed internally.

"Christian Aguille at your service, Your Grace." He smiles softly, letting go of my hand.

The first thing I notice about him is his strikingly tall figure, and his bright, energetic eyes. He puts on a wide smile, and he slightly bows.

"Christian used to be your kindergarten best friend. I'm surprised you've forgotten." Nathan explains, smiling.

"Ah. Sorry, I don't remember you." I mumbled, frowning.

The only thing I remembered about my childhood was mainly trauma. Being locked in a room at all times, to make sure the Al-Ghuls wouldn't break their deal and kidnap me before I was seventeen.

"It's all right. Although, I do remember every detail about you. I haven't forgotten how cute you were." He smiles, and I internally wince, again. Cute? And does he have to do this in front of my brother?

"And how beautiful you have gotten." He continues, and I raise my brows. Oh. Oh.

"Ah, thanks.." I smiled, forcibly.

"I'll leave you two alone. I believe you have things, to discuss. It was very nice meeting you again, Adelina." He smiles at me, and bows, and proceeds to leave in confident steps.

"I think he fancies you." Nathan shrugs, an amusing smile on his lips.

"I already have someone." I answer dryly.

And the fact that Damian would literally kill him on sight if he found out the way he spoke to me. I can already imagine the murderous look in his eyes.