Chapter | 21

I accidentally published it last time -

I accidentally published it last time -.-
It was a mess. Sorry :(

Perhaps it was her guts telling her to bash his head, or maybe just the adrenaline boiling in her blood.

Whatever it was, Alina hated this devil disguised as the black haired bodyguard, and she was on the verge of snapping.

"And this is a perfect plan, indeed." David clasps his hands, eyeing his 'masterpiece'. Blood was spattered across the white marble floor, the light grey curtains ripped, the remains of the glass coffee table spattered across the floor. The suite was completely trashed.

"Fake my death? What stupid idea have you gotten next?" Alina spat, her penetrating eyes wandering across what used to be her suite.

She still hadn't taken her pills, that brainless nut had thrown them away. She knew what was coming.

She winced, staring at the puddle of blood on the floor. Her blood. She breathes in, having no other choice but to follow whatever his wish was.

"I am perfectly able to kill you."

"But you won't. It's against your morals." David ignored her, motioning her to go outside.

It was currently three in the morning, the sky was raging, thunders roared, the rain battering down on the large glass windows. A perfect time to escape.

Alina stepped out of her suite, gazing at the door in front of hers for a minute. Was he there? What was he doing?

Probably saving people.

But he couldn't save me.

And on spur of the moment, just like that, she had enough.

Enough of everything. Lies, getting hurt, broken promises..

"I'm not letting anyone hurt me again." She mutters through gritted teeth. Perhaps they thought of it funny, hurting her, uttering vile words at her.

"What the heck? Keep on walking, pretty doll." David whispers, making sure nobody heard. Alina turns around, facing him, and before he could comprehend anything,
he was thrown backwards, his back colliding against the remains of the shattered table.

And just like that, he blacked out.

"Weak." Alina spattered as she closed the door quietly, and controlled her breath before rushing down the hallway.

[ A L I N A ]

I ran down the emergency stairs, faster than I've ever did. Perhaps it was the fear overpowering me, I don't really know.