The Wedding Of River Song Pt. 3

"Well? What happened?" Churchill asks.

"Nothing" the Doctor responds.

"Nothing?"

"Nothing happened. And then it kept happening. Or, if you'd prefer, everything happened at once, and it won't ever stop. Time is dying. It's going to be five oh two in the afternoon for all eternity. A needle stuck on a record" {Y/N} says.

"A record? Good Lord, women, have you never heard of downloads?"

"Said Winston Churchill" the Doctor mutters.

"Gunsmoke. That's Gunsmoke. Oh, I appear to have fired this" Churchill says, the Doctor and {Y/N} have a spear each.

"We seem to be defending ourselves" {Y/N} says.

"I don't understand."

"The creatures that lead the Silence. Remarkable beings. They're memory-proof" the Doctor says.

"But what does that mean?"

"You can't remember them. The moment you look away, you forget they were ever there" four tally marks are on their arms now.

"Don't panic. In small numbers, they're not too difficult" the Doctor says, but their other arms are covered in marks. They are hanging from the ceiling in a big cluster. A grenade rolls in. The Doctor knocks Churchill and {Y/N} down. Boom and soldiers enter.

"Go! Go! Go! Keep the Silence in sight at all times, keep your eye drives active."

"Who the devil are you? Identify yourselves!" Churchill says.

"Pond. Amelia Pond."

"No! She's on our side. It's ok" {Y/N} says, Amy is wearing an eyepatch.

"No. No, Amy. Amy, why are you wearing that?" the Doctor asks, Amy shoots the Doctor and {Y/N}.

*Time skip*

The Doctor wakes on a couch {Y/N} on top of him, he looks up at a ceiling fan. There is the sound of a train whistle, in which {Y/N} wakes and falls to the ground with a soft thud.

"Ow," she mutters.

"The Government has again apologised for extensive radio interference caused by solar flare and sunspot activity."

"Amy?" the Doctor asks.

"Those stun guns aren't fun. I'm sorry. I wanted to avoid a long conversation. You both need to get up, though. We'll be in Cairo shortly" Amy says helping {Y/N} stand.

"Amy Pond. Amelia Pond from Leadworth, please, listen to me. I know it seems impossible, but you know us. In another version of reality, we were best friends. We, we travelled together. We had adventures. Amelia Pond, you grew up with a time rift in the wall of your bedroom. You can see what others can't. You can remember things that never happened. And if you try, if you really, really try, you'll be able to..." {Y/N} is gesturing with a model TARDIS "oh" and on the far wall are Amy's sketches - Dalek, Silurian, vampire, pirate, Weeping Angel.

"Oh," the Doctor says.

"You both look rubbish."

"You look wonderful" {Y/N} replies.

"So, do you. But don't worry, we'll soon fix that" Amy holds up two tweed jackets.

"Oh, Geronimo," the Doctor says. A little later the Doctor is shaved and dressed, along with {Y/N}.

"Ok, you can turn round now. How do we look?" {Y/N} asks.

"Cool," Amy replies.

"Really?"