Chapter 49

(Cameron's pov)

I knew why she had run off, lily...

"Miley please let me in" I said.

"No I don't want u to see me sad. I've only just come home" she spoke.

"M-" I began

"Fine" she said.

I heard faint footsteps creeping towards the door. The boys were all looking at me from the other room giving me worried faces.

"Thank you" I said as she opened it and let me in closing it again.

(Nash's Pov)

We all went back into mine and cams room worried.

"I hope she's alright" Matt said.

"The next time I see lily and Justin I'm gonna smash their heads in half" I spat.

"She doesn't deserve any of this shit" Taylor said.

"She's been through so much why can't they leave her alone" Shawn said.

"They're jealous" said everyone else.

"It's her birthday soon we got to do something awesome!" I said.

"Like what" Matt asked.

"Guys" Taylor said.

"What" I asked.

"We are at Magcon..." Taylor said.

My heart dropped.

"Oh no!!! We are gonna have to do something for her there" I said.

Suddenly the door opened it was Cameron but no miley.

"How is she" I asked.

I could tell Cameron had been crying.

"S-she hurt herself again" Cameron said a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Oh no" we all said.

"Those fucking twits won't leave her alone" I said.

@NashGrier: I love you @MileyDallas 💕 Smiley 😘

@TaylorCaniff: Call me whenever Bæ @MileyDallas💞

All the boys tweeted something like that.

"So what's she doing" Matt asked.

"Just having some quiet time, she has horrible jet lag" Cameron said.

-3 hours later-

(Hayes pov)

Maybe now was the right time. I'd been waiting ages for everyone to go to their own rooms.

I am going to go talk to miley.

It was about 11 pm but I know she was awake as she had just tweeted

@MileyDallas: Home💞

I was in my sweats and a top. I crept out myn and Mileys old room and crept over to hers.

'Knock knock knock'

I heard someone stand up and walk to the door. Miley

(Miley's Pov)

I opened the door to find Hayes..

"Hi, can we talk?" He asked me.

I didn't say anything I just stood out the way and held the door open more waiting for him to come in.

"Thanks" he said.

We both walked over to the sofa and sat down facing each other.

I still love him badly.

"I can't explain how sorry I am for what happened before you left and I am so sorry and I never meant to do it I was just so jealous because I couldn't stand to see you with another guy and seeing you with Austin made my heart break" he said.

"I also want you to promise me never to hurt yourself again ok? And please stop getting new blades because yes it was me who flushed your old ones" he said.

I got teary. I didn't know what to say. I looked down at my wrists and pulled up my sleeves revealing all the fresh cuts I had done moments before Hayes had walked in.

"Miley!" He said running to get a band aid.

"Never do this again please" he said cleaning my arm and wrapping it up in the bandaid.

"I'm sorry" I said about to cry.

"No I'm sorry, I out you through a lot and that was wrong of me, please forgive me" he said.

"Hayes!!!" I nearly shouted grabbing his wrist, he only cut once but still once hurts.

"I did it because I missed you and regretted everything" he said quietly.

"Make me a promise, never hurt yourself and neither will I" I said.

"Promise" he said.

"So from my last question, do u forgive me?" He said.

Instead of replying I crashed my lips onto his making him fall back so I was on top of him. He kissed back harder and sitting up with me on his lap.

"I never stopped loving you" he said.

"Me either" I said.

"Miley, will you please be my girlfriend again?" He asked.

"Yes" I said.

Once again our lips met and we had a full make out session. Suddenly I felt hayes's arms lift me up carrying me bridal style out the door and into his and my old room our lips still connected.

"Your staying in here with me again" he said not letting me reply and going out the room.

I sat in the bed where Hayes had left me and suddenly he burst through the for with all my stuff.

"Put it away in the morning" he said smirking.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too mi" he said.

He climbed on the bed next to me and laid down pulling me close to him.

He turned on Netflix where we watched a million movies until we fell asleep in each others arms..\\

SHALL I CARRY ON? WHAT WILL CAMERON THINK NOW #HAYLEY IS BACK??