Chapter 44

(Cameron's pov)

It was 11pm and me and the boys were watching TV, talking and making vines..

"Cam, miley wants to face time you.." Matt said handing me the iPad.

"Oh..it could be about that thing... I'll go in another room" I said getting up.

"Tell her I say hi" Nash and the rest said apart from Hayes.

"Will do" I said as I pressed accept and ran to another room.

(Mileys Pov)

"Hi" I said as I saw Cameron's face pop up on the screen.

"Hey miles, you ok?" Cameron asked.

"Not really.." I started.

"I've..I've..been getting these texts and I don't know who they are from..they're not nice texts either..." I started.

"Show me" is all I said.

Miley put her phone up to the screen.. 'Ho' 'go die'

"Miley I know you aren't gonna want to hear this but I think I know who it's is" I said.

"Who" Miley said Teary.

"Lily and Justin.." I said.

"She wouldn't....would she?" Miley asked bursting out crying.

(Miley's pov)

I burst out crying then Austin ran to my side and hugged me tight.

"It's alright Miley" Austin and cameron said at the same time.

"No it's not, she's ment to be my bestfriend" I said.

"She's jealous Miley, your beautiful, kind, amazing, talented and she is nothing" cameron said.

"Thanks cam" I said.

"No worries" he said.

"I've got to go as it's 11:30 pm and I have Magcon tomorrow Miley" cameron said.

"Y-yeah, that's f-fine, you go to sleep" I said stuttering my eyes full of tears.

"Night, love u" he said before hanging up.

I hugged Austin again and he hugged back.

"Everything will be ok miles, like cameron said, she's just jealous" Austin said.

"Yeah" I said wiping my eyes breaking the hug.

"We beep type grey going to sleep as well" I said.

"Yeah" Austin said.

(Cameron's pov)

I hate the fact Miley isn't with us anymore. It breaks my heart to see her upset and hurt.

After I ended the face time I burst into tears.

"You alright mate" Nash said walking into our room.

He saw I was crying and came and sat next to me.

"What's up" he asked.

"I hate seeing Miley like this, it hurts knowing that I could be with her but I'm not" I said wiping a few tears away.

"We all hate seeing her like this, but she must be having an awesome time on tour" Nash said.

"Yeh, but I want her home with us.. We are leaving for our next country soon as is she. We will be even further apart!! I didn't see her for god knows how long when she was sent to that adoption Center..and it's her birthday soon" I said.

"I will make sure you see her on her birthday mate! And I know it's hard but that Center will never take her away from us again" nash said.

"Yeah, well I'm gonna go to sleep now" I said.

"Ok me to" nash said.

@MileyDallas: My family means so much to me! Even through terrible times they are with me and I couldn't wish for a different family 😞

\\ WILL MILEY AND CAMERON SEE EACH-OTHER BEFORE THEY MOVE FURTHER APART? WILL HAYES INTERFERE? ------> COMMENT FOR NEXT PART OR NO UPDATE