Chapter 19

(Cameron's pov)

"MILEYYYYYYYY" I shout at 3 am.

"WHAT" she screams making the guys laugh.

"GET UP!" I shout pulling the covers off of her.

"ITS SO COLD!" She screamed searching for the covers.

I pull her feet and she falls onto the floor. Nash and Hayes are in hysterics.

"THAT BLOODY HUTT!" She screamed.

I laughed too.

"Wait why are we up so--- OMG ITS MAGCON!" She said.

"Yeah we are leaving soon!" Cameron said.

"Carp!" She said. She pushed us all out her room and was getting dressed.

(Miley's pov)

I quickly shoved on some clothes. Red skinny jeans with a big grey jumper with red writing on it. I put my hair in a bun and put a little make up on.

I grabbed my bags and ran downstairs.

"What time is!" I asked quickly.

"3:45!" Nash said.

"SO I COULDVE SLEPT FOR 15 MORE MINUETS!" I groaned.

"Yep!" Hayes said popping the p kissing my cheek.

"Urghh" I moan.

"Come on!" Cameron said. "Let's go early" he added.

"Ok" I said.

(Hayes pov)

The car journey took a while at the moment miley was half asleep laying on my chest. Man I loved her so much she's so stunning.

@MileyDallas: Hacked by the best bæ ever! 😏 ~ Hayes 💗

It instantly got a few 300,000 retweets and faviroute. Miley fell asleep.

"Wow miley is becoming more popular everyday" I said.

"Yeah! She has more followers then some of the magcon boys and she's not even in magcon. It was just because of one video!" Nash said.

"And she has some celebrity's following her!" Cameron said.

We finally get to the airport and miley is still asleep they guys wanted to wake her up but I stopped them. I carried her whilst nash and cameron shared out her luggage.

She was so cute when she was asleep.

Luckily there were no fans here so she could sleep in silence.

"FLIGHT 2086 will be leaving in 20 minuets." Some random voice said.

"That's us" nash said.

"We can wait 10 minuets and get some drinks and that" cameron said.

"Yeah" I said.

We walked over to the drinks with miley still in my arms.

"Can we have 2 cokes and 2 sprites please?" Nash asked.

"Yeah sure" the lady said handing him the drinks. Nash paid and we went to go board the plane.

"Miley has to wake up now or she isn't allowed on" cameron said.

I nudged her slightly and she woke up!!!

"Hey miles we are about to get on the plane in 5" I said.

"Ok" I said sitting up tired.

(Miley's pov)

About 2 minuets later I hear one person screaming my name. I turn around with all the boys and see Lily.

"MILEY WAIT PLEASE" she said pushing past security.

"You don't have to-" cameron began.

"Mum always told me to be the better person" I said walking over to her.mi felt bad for saying that but it was true.

"What" I spat.

"IM SO SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED I WAS STUPID PLEASE FORGIVE ME" lily cried.

"You shouldn't have done it in the first place" I spat again.

"PLEASE COME HOME WITH ME WE CAN MAKE UP AND ENJOY MY BIRTHDAY" she cried and screamed.

Cameron knew I might give in but this time I wasn't she hurt me bad. Cameron and the boys came over to make sure I stayed.

"I'm sorry lily" I said making it look like I forgave her. I gave her a hug. Cameron and the boys looked sad and shocked.

"Good so let's go" she said grabbing my hand.

"Sorry I'm not going with you" I said to her as the boys smiled.

"What why" lily asked sad.

"You were my bestfriend lily I thought I could trust you and there you go getting in bed with a guy that used me? If you think I'll ever forgive you your are thick. And if you ever though I was gonna be friends with you your crazy. Just shows the real person you are" I spat and walked away making her scream my name and cry hard.

I sat in my bag and my eyes got tears. Hayes came over to me and hugged me.

"It's gonna be alright, you did the right thing bæ" he said kissing my lips.

"Cheek only grier" cameron said as I rolled my eyes.

Nash started laughing as he had caught us having 2 make out sessions now.

"Flight 2086 now leaving" a voice said.

"Let's go" I say my voice cracking.

We all got our suitcases and gave them to the person that takes them. I only had my small bag with phone ect...

I turned around to see lily with her eyes crying a river. Cameron rubbed my back and I carried on walking into the plane.

We all had VIP seats so there were 4 seats all opposite each other I sat with Hayes and Nash and cameron sat next to each other.

"Are you Miley?" I person asked me.

I turned my head and looked up it was the waitress.

"Yeah I am" I said smiling.

"Can I have a picture with you" she asked. I looked shocked,

"Sure" I said.

I took a picture with her and she went off.

"She didn't know who we were" cameron said a little disappointed.

"Of course she does!" I said laying my head on Hayes shoulder.

I put my headphones in and started relaxing.

This was gonna be a longgg flight!