Chapter 27

(Cameron's pov)

I walked out of mine and Nash's room to find him and Hayes.

"How is she" Nash asked. Hayes rolled his eyes and walked off downstairs.

"Not good, she's sad because of dad and she aches all over" I said.

"I'm sure Cindy will take good care of her" Nash said.

"She better" I said.

"Oh, I found this... It was for Miley" Nash said handing me an envelope.

"Okay thanks, I'll read it in the car cause you know just incase it causes more stress. She won't be able to handle it" I said.

"Yeah of course" Nash's aid as we started to walk downstairs.

"How is miley?, is miles ok?, how are you cam?" All the boys said.

"Miley's ok still in a lot of pain though" I said.

"We need to do something to cheer her and you up!" Matt said. I love the way my friends look out for me and miles.

"It's 6:05 we should go!" Jack said.

"Yeah Lego!" Nash said.

We all walked outside to find a lot of paparazzi asking questions about dad and miley.

"HOW IS SMILEY?, DID HAYES GET HER PREGNANT?, CAN WE GO SEE HER, HOW ARE YOU COPING CAMERON, HAYES IF YOU DID ANYTHING TO HER I HATE YOU, NASH CAN I HAVE A PICTURE, MATT YOUR SO CUTE!" A load of people were screaming.

We all got in the limo and it started to move.

"This is gonna be a long ride!" Nash said.

"Yeah 2 hours!" Shawn said. Everyone groaned.

I pulled the letter out of my pocket and stared at it.

"I don't know if I should" I said to Nash.

"It's up to you but you don't want her to be in more stress" Nash said to me.

I opened the letter and instantly I knew who it was from.

Dear Miley,

As you know I'm back home on my own. I miss you lots.
I regret doing what I did I honestly do. Miley I miss you and want you to come home!
What happened between me and Justin was nothing I was just so jealous of you because your life is perfect.

But then again I bet you don't care! Cause you ran off with your new friends without me leaving me here alone for my birthday! I can't believe you did that. But I'm still sorry and hope you forgive me...

Lily.

I re read the letter over and over again til I felt sick. Lily has changed a lot. She is so bitchy now.

"Anything bad" Nash asked me.

"It would probably kill Miley if she read it" is all I said making everyone stop talking and look at me.

"Who was it from" Nash asked.

"Lily" is all I said.

(Mileys pov)

I was getting a lot of tweets from people asking how I was so I decided to tweet. Cindy kept popping in to see if I was alright. She was a terrible nurse probably just as useful as the zit on my chin! (Lol)

@MileyDallas: Hi Guys. I'm ok. Still broken from everything that's been going on from family losses, relationships, friendships..ect... Thanks for all the lovely tweets and sorry I couldn't come to magcon today I feel horrible and can barely walk. Love you lots ~ Smiley 🎤💗