Chapter 42

(Mileys pov)

"I want to offer you a record and tour deal" the man said. I could see Austin was scared I would say yes.

"Thank you so much that's awesome!" I said. Austins heart dropping.

"Cool we will pick you up Tomorow 10 am" the man said.

"Sorry, I didn't say I would do it, I said it was awesome, I made my best friend a promise to join him on tour and I'm not letting him down. Never. Sorry" I said as I hugged Austin and the man stormed off angry.

"Miley you didn't have to do that!" Austin said hugging me back harder.

"I did though, a promise is a promise" I said.

"I love you Miley" he said. He then ran onto the stage and started his tour.

I can't believe I just turned that down.ly but it was for the best.

I go into my dressing room and watch TV.

"Miley Dallas turns down tour and record deal!" The news presenter says and they begin to talk about me.

I hate it when people talk about me like this. How did they even find out that quick?!?

"She said her new boyfriend Austin is more important." I went to another channel.

"Cameron Dallas is refusing to let Miley do the tour and record deal!" Another channel said.

This is ridiculous!

@MileyDallas: right let's get this done with. I did turn down a record and tour deal but not because Austin's my boyfriend (he isn't anyway!) or Cameron made me! It's because I didn't want to let my friend down that I made a promise to! I wouldn't do that to anyone! Also I don't think I'm good enough yet. Maybe in a couple years but this is to soon love you smilerz 😘💖

My iPad lit up and it was Matt wanting to FaceTime.

I accepted.

"Hi" I said.

"Hey, you were really good opening miles" Matt said smiling.

"Thanks" I said quietly.

"What's up?" Matt asked.

"MATT WHO YOU TALKING TO" I heard some people shout.
"MATT SHUT UP"

"Sorry about them" Matt said.

"ITS MILEY" Matt shouted as I heard footsteps running.

"Miley!!" They ALLL said apart from Hayes I saw him look at me then he left..

"Hi" I said.

"We heard about the record and tour thing" Nash said.

"Yeh.." I said.

"You alright" Cameron asked.

"I've been better" I said honestly.

"What's wrong" Cameron asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it" I said looking down at my phone scrolling through the messages of the 'unknown' number.

"You can tell us Mi" Matt said.

"I know, I love you guys like a family and trust yous with my life but I can sort this out" I said.

"Miles you and I both know what's up" Cameron said.

"I hate that you know me so well" I said laughing trying to hide the tear I could feel sliding down my face.

"Whatever your going through miley, remember we might not be right next to you but we will always support and be there for you" Taylor said.

"Thanks Tay, I've got to go, I'll text yous later" I said hanging up then bursting out crying.

"Hey Miley" Austin said opening the door dripping with sweat.

"Miley are you ok?!?" Austin said running to me pulling me in a tight hug.

"No" I said accepting the hug.

"What's wrong" he asks.

"I've been getting these texts..a-and I don't know who they're from and they make me feel like shit" I said crying into Austin's chest.

"I'm here miley, block the number" Austin said.

"No, I want to find out who it is" I said.

(Austin's pov)

I knew about the texts but I wasn't going to tell miley. I'm glad she told me.

"Maybe you should FaceTime Cameron just you two" I suggested.

"Yeh I need him" miley said.

"After the show finishes we can go back to the hotel and you can then just relax now" I said.

"Austin hurry!" Someone said barging through the dressing room door.

"Coming! Be back soon miley" I said as I hugged her then ran to the stage.

(Cameron's pov)

"I wish she would just tell us about the texts" I said.

"You know how girls are, give her time!" Nash said.

"I know I know, but it kills me to see her sad and I can't do anything about it" I said.

"We all want to help her cam" all the boys said.. Hayes just sitting in the corner on his phone...

DO YOU THINK MILEY WILL TELL CAMERON? COMMENT FOR NEXT PART!