Chapter 25

Before I start thanks so much for over 600! Reads! Wow!

(Cameron's pov)

They put Miley on one of those boards and carried her downstairs immediately.

"IS SHE GONNA BE OK" I cried.

"Hard to say" one said before getting to the exit doors.

"MILEY, WHAT HAPPENED TO MILEY, DID HAYES DO THIS, IS MILEY DEAD, WE LOVE YOU MILEY, CAN I STILL HAVE A PICTURE WITH MILEY, I LOVED MILEYS AND SHAWNS COVER" we all heard a million people screaming, we went out and started pushing the people away from the ambulance.

"DONT BE DISRESPECTFUL MOVE AND LET MILEY GET TO THE HOSPITAL"'all the boys shouted.

I jumped into the truck with Miley and Nash looked at me and it looked like he was gonna cry.

(Nash's pov)

I'm so scared. Miley is like a sister to me. 15 mins later.

I texted cam.

N: yous there yet how is she

C: we just got here they've raced her into the emergency room 😞 I'm so scared and sad. Dads just gone I'm not losing miley too.

N: you won't. She's strong. We will be down in 10. I love you bro and I'm always gonna be here for you. You and mikey are both going through a rough time xx

All the boys were in the lobby either crying or silent.

"What's happening" Hayes said.

"You were a part of that" I spat.

All the boys eyes turned on us.

"I know it was wrong ok!!! But her and Shawn-"

"He kissed her cheek Hayes! What do you think Miley does when you kiss fans cheeks? She doesn't go grind on another boy" I spat.

Hayes looked guilty.

"Is Cameron ok" Matt said breaking the silence.

"No. He's torn over his dad and miley." I said tears forming in my eyes.

@camerondallas: #ripdad I love you lots. Miley please be ok your strong! 😭💗

We all tweeted something like that for miley and Cameron.

"Let's go to the hospital" Shawn said standing up.

"Yeah let's go!" We all agreed walking outside.

"HAYES DID YOU CHEAT ON MILEY, I SHIPPED HAYLEY AS WELL!, I HOPE SHES OK, IS SHE DEAD, GIVE OUR LOVE TO MILEY AND CAMERON ABOUT THEIR DAD, PEOPLE NEED TO REMEMBER THEY ONLY HAVE EACHOTHER NOW" a bunch of fans were shouting.

We drive to the hospital.

We all rushed in trying to find Cameron.

We saw him sitting in the waiting room hands covering his face. We all walked up to him and I put my arm around him.

"Any news on Miley" Hayes said.

"And how would you care. Nash told me everything Hayes." Cameron said crying.

"Any news tho" Shawn said.

"The last thing they said to me was 'we will try our best'" I said.

"Mr.Dallas?" A lady spoke up.

Cameron's head shot up.

"Yes"'he said nearly shouting.

"Come with me" she said.

"Be right back" Cameron said. I rubbed his back as he walked off.

(Camerons pov)

"How is she" I asked impatient.

"We managed to save her but if she lost any more blood she would be dead"

I was so happy Miley was alive.

"Where is she" I asked.

"I'll take you to her now, but some of the cuts had already been there for months" a lady said.

"What" I said shocked.

"Don't let her cut again or she will die" the lady said.

"O-ok" I said as we walked down never ending halls.

"In here" the lady said pointing to a door.

I walked in and saw Miley asleep with her heart monitor beeping.

I sat down in the chair next to her and waited for her to awake.

"Hi" I heard Nash say. All the boys walked in.

"Sorry only family" a nurse said walking in.

"This is our family" I interrupted her as she walked out apologising.

"Hi" I said back to Nash.

"What did the lady say" Matt asked.p

"If she lost anymore blood she would be ..dead. And this hasn't been her first time cutting" Cameron said.

"I stopped her once" Hayes said.

"When" Nash asked.

"When she ran off that time" Hayes said.

Hayes looked so guilty and upset.

Suddenly Miley's heart monitor sped up a tiny bit. All eyes went on her.

"Miley" I whispered.

"Am I dead" she asked her voice sore.

"No your fine" I said holding her hand.

"Why, I should be" she said disappointed.

"Miles you don't mean that" I said. Her eyes were closed. She was just talking.

"Yes I do, life's crap" she said her voice cracking.

"We will wait outside" Nash said walking out with everyone. Hayes refused and stayed.

"Miley" I said.

Her eyes opened. She looked around the room.

I saw her eyes lock with hayes's,

"Miley-" he began.

"I never want to see you again" she said. As Hayes walked out tears rolling down his face.

"Can I go home" miley asked.

"Yeah you can later but you need to rest" I said.

"We have Magcon Tomorrow but I won't g-"

"Go I'll stay at the hotel with someone" miley said.

"Ok, only if you are sure, I will leave you with one of the guards." I said kissing her head.i had so many questions about the scars but I need to let her rest.

"I miss dad" she said a tear Rollin down her face.

"Me to" I said kissing her forehead.

@CameronDallas: Miley is fine, thanks for all the lovely tweets wishing her luck and support about my dad, I will be attending Magcon tomorrow but Miley will not until she feels better <3 xx