"Yep! Am I a good-looking fella too?" Lev grinned at the other, but Iwaizumi just chuckled.

Oikawa was still standing there, for some reason he was feeling...weird. It was a new emotion for sure, since he had never felt that way before. Why was his heart hurting? Why was he angry at Lev when he did nothing wrong?

Why did he feel like pushing Lev away and dragging Iwaizumi away from the others? Could this be...jealousy?

He took a deep breath before opening the kitchen door with his foot and stepping in. Oikawa didn't know why, but he glared at Lev out of instinct.

"Oh, you didn't have to carry them here! I would have picked them up" Iwaizumi finally moved away from the silver-haired male and rushed towards Oikawa.

"It's nothing, you work hard" Oikawa said, his voice must have sounded weird because Makki and Mattsun turned their heads to him in confusion.

Just how did he sound? How did he look? What was his facial expression now? To tell the truth, he sounded both angry and sad, he look tired, but he was blushing deeply, he had "vulnerable" written all over his face.

"Yuri! Lev! Let's go!" They heard Victor yell from another room. Lev left first after waving goodbye to all of them, Yuri didn't hurry that much. Probably because he was still secretly eating.

"You should see your guests off, Oikawa. I'll take care of the dirty dishes" Iwaizumi gave Oikawa a small smile. The other simply nodded before leaving the kitchen, the feeling in his chest was still there.

"Was it just me or did Oikawa look like he wanted to stab someone?" Mattsun asked. Makki nodded frantically, agreeing to what the other was saying. They both turned to Iwaizumi, who seemed to be worried.

"Maybe he drank too much? His cheeks were red. I should tell him to take a nap" Iwaizumi mumbled, he continued to wash the dishes in silence. The three of them heard the door closing soon, looks like the guests have left.

"Well, Mattsun! Let's take the little ones out for a walk! Iwaizumi, you go talk to your boyfriend!" Makki suddenly jumped up, he put his plate into sink and ran off.

"Ask him what's wrong. Oikawa looked troubled. I'll be off now" Mattsun patted Iwaizumi's back and left him alone.

The other was left to think about what could have caused that kind of behaviour? Was it the alcohol, or was it something else after all? Maybe Victor said something, but then again Oikawa wouldn't show it to them. He was always a person who hid his feelings.

"Ah, I should talk to him.." he whispered to himself. He placed the last plate in it's place and headed straight towards Oikawa's room. He had a feeling the other would be there.

Iwaizumi knocked on the door a couple of times. No answer. He knocked again...

"Who is it and what do you want?" He heard Oikawa's voice, he sounded sad.

"Oikawa, it's me. I just want to talk" Iwaizumi said.

"..Go away. I want to be alone" Oikawa answered after a small pause, but Iwaizumi was having non of that bullshit. He opened the door and found Oikawa sitting on the bed.

"What happened? Did Victor say something mean?" Iwaizumi walked closer to the bed, but Oikawa didn't answer. He just sat there looking like a sad mushroom.

"I don't want to talk to anyone.." Oikawa mumbled and let his head down. He felt the bed sink in next to him, the he felt Iwaizumi's hand on his head. His reflexes acted up and he swatted his hand away.

Iwaizumi just stared at him wide-eyed, his hand still in the air.

"Oikawa, tell me what's wrong.." Iwaizumi whispered, he still couldn't understand why Oikawa was acting like that.

"Not like you would care anyway" the other looked away, he himself couldn't understand why he was being like this. He knew deep down that what he was doing was hurting Iwaizumi, but he couldn't stop himself.

"Oikawa, wh---"

"Just go!" Oikawa yelled out as he turned to Iwaizumi, his eyes were slowly filling with tears. Why was he crying? Did his emotions decide to blow up?

"TOORU!" Iwaizumi yelled as well. Oikawa was completely thrown off by Iwaizumi calling him by his first name. "How long are you gonna act like this? I'm worried!"

Silence filled the room as Oikawa just stared at Iwaizumi. He looked worried. He made Iwaizumi worried... Oikawa looked down again.

"I'm sorry.. It's just that you looked so happy when Lev was here, you laughed a lot, didn't mind physical contact and I just.. I don't know" Oikawa whispered. He didn't even had a chance to look up when he was pulled into Iwaizumi's embrace.

"Idiot.. getting jealous over something like that.." Iwaizumi said quietly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....

Now wasn't this a nice chapter? I decided to bring back some actual fucking plot and lower down the amount of jokes.

Drama train is leaving the station! Tuuu tuuuuuuu!

Anyway, it's been a while since I promised to draw Miko to show you how she looks like, so here it is! (I can't draw btw)

Also, some people asked me what I look like, so here I did this fun Expectations vs. Reality drawing for you!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER! Make sure to comment loads because if you do I'll draw more 💕

-hatari