Better Safe Than Sorry

Start from the beginning

Their contact never broke as Keith felt his hand around for the TV remote, he eventually snatched it and turned the volume way up. Shiro was in the next room after all, and lord knows he was still awake. It wouldn't be good if he found out Lance had crawled through Keith's window, so they had to be very careful.

" Wait... will Shiro hear us if-" Lance stopped for a second, but the omega yanked him onto the bed. He was on top of Keith now, and their bodies were pressed together much like sardines.

" Lance, we're fine." The smaller male assured, wrapping his hands behind Lance's neck.

" But-"

" Shut up and kiss me." Keith whined quietly. And the alpha gulped nervously before kissing him again. He really didn't want Shiro to hate him more than he already did.

His hands traveled under the omega's shirt, feeling and caressing him firmly. And Keith couldn't help but whimper, he knew he'd have to shut up. Lance's hands were giant against his slim waist, and they felt piping hot.

Lance didn't have a problem with using a more muscular hand when touching the boy. He just knew that there was only so much they could do right then. With Shiro so close, he'd know the second either of them got their pants off.

Keith did care that there was only a wall separating them and his brother, but that only added to the excitement as Lance began kissing down his neck. He mewled into the alpha's ear, and it resonated in Lance's chest. Even the small sounds Keith made were enough to get him aroused.

The omega felt his nipple being toyed with, and he immediately could tell that Lance was trying to tease him. So he did the same thing, biting his lip as he ran his hand towards the crotch of the other's jeans. Keith grabbed at Lance and he felt the alpha jump as a result. He grunted, leading his boyfriend's hand away.

" Lance..." The smaller male pleaded.

" We can't." Lance whispered, though he really did crave the attention.

" We'll be quiet." Keith tried to convince him, but there was no way those two idiots would be able to.

" Maybe sometime when your brother isn't-" Lance was cut off by footsteps coming towards the room. He ducked underneath Keith's comforter, which was very thick,and capable of hiding him well. He hid just barely before the door swung open.

" Keith?" Shiro asked, poking his head in. Luckily, the TV had a darker scene on, so the light didn't show off the shape of the covers.

" Yeah?" Keith answered, putting on a very mellow face. He prayed that Lance and him wouldn't get busted.

" Why aren't you in bed? And why is the TV so loud?" The older brother asked, leaning against the doorframe.

" I'm not 10, Shiro. I don't think I have a set bed time... and I don't know?" The omega gave an eye roll and turned the TV down.

" Oh! And before I forget, did you remember to take your birth control?" Shiro asked, he could be quite the nag at times.

" Yes..." Keith answered, and Lance tensed up upon hearing what the other alpha said.

" Okay good... well I'm going to bed. You should, too." He smiled, trying to ignore the tension between them. And then he left, re-closing the door.

Lance emerged from the blankets. And he looked at Keith with a serious expression.

" Does he seriously think I'm going to accidentally knock you up?" He asked, concerned.

" No... well- yes but it's just because I haven't had my first heat yet... it's just a precaution." Keith tried not to make things more awkward.

" I'm not exactly happy he thinks I'd get you pregnant... but," Lance smirked. " at least I can fill you to the brim when your heat happens." He sultrily whispered.

" You can't say things like that and expect me not to get horny..." The omega groaned. And Lance got up, smiling at him.

" Where are you going?"

" Home?" The football player raised an eyebrow, gesturing to the window. Keith just stood up from the bed, which squeaked slightly, and locked his bedroom door.

" Please don't go..." He took hold of Lance's hand. " Can you stay the night with me? I don't want to be alone..." Keith said in a small voice, and the moonlight made his eyes shine. His purple stormy eyes seemed to have stars glimmering deep within them. Lance found himself unable to leave.

" Okay..." He said in a fond voice, almost flattered. " Do have an extra pillow?"

" Why would you need one?" Keith looked at him with a confused expression.

" Uhh cause the floor doesn't have one?" Lance tapped his head to imply 'duh'.

" Don't worry about it. You're sleeping in the bed with me..." Keith was still a rosy pink shade, mostly on his cheeks.

" Are you sure?" The alpha anxiously scratched the back of his neck.

" I asked you to stay. No way in hell I'm making you sleep on the floor." The omega smiled, walking over and sitting on the squishy bed. Lance smiled, backing away from the window, and stripping off his shirt.

Keith felt himself lick his lips upon seeing him shirtless for what seemed like the hundredth time. And Lance slipped off his shoes, along with socks. Then moving onto jeans, he slipped them off, putting everything in the small bathroom attached to Keith's bedroom.

" Like what you see?" Lance teased as he neared the bed, wearing nothing but a pair of navy blue boxers. And the other boy bit his lip, blushing even more.

" How could I n-not..." He stuttered nervously. Just looking at his alpha like that made his mouth water, but he ignored the urges he felt.

Lance climbed into the covers with Keith, getting close to the wall, and the smaller male only snuggled into him. The football player wrapped an arm around him, taking the position of a big spoon.

" Is- Is this ... okay?" Lance asked, making sure that his omega was comfortable.

" Yeah." For some reason, Keith was tired already. He yawned and nuzzled against the other, loving the feeling of his body heat. And the soothing scent that he had, it almost lulled him into a sweet numbness.

Lance lay silently, knowing he'd have to get up early tomorrow and run home. But he was perfectly fine with that, as long as he could stay with Keith tonight. He really was beginning to feel... more than just 'like' for him, and it ran through his thoughts constantly. Maybe his omega was feeling something more as well, or so the alpha hoped, as they both let slumber take hold of them until morning.

(( Hey, Loves! The next chapter should be ... interesting. *wiggles eyebrows* But it won't be full on smut just yet. We will get there eventually, I can promise you that much! Just not quite yet. Things will still be pretty steamy however... I don't know how to explain without spoiling shit so... just read it for yourselves when I decide to finish it I guess.))