Chapter 25

It's been about a week since I went to my interview for college. I was expecting a letter to find out whether or not they've accepted me any day now. Getting into a good college still meant a lot. After all-a good college means a good job and I have to think about my future.

A ray of light hit my face, heating up my skin and making me open my eyes. I picked my phone up to look at the time and threw it back to the commode next to the bed. Groaning, I slid a few stray locks of hair away from my forehead and rubbed my eyes. When I tried to get up, a weight pulled me down. Luke's arm was over me. I chuckled to myself, carefully pushing his arm away, so not to wake him. I was sitting up on the edge of the bed, just about to get up, when something grabbed my hand and I winced, quickly turning around in surprise. Luke was staring at me, his eyes half open, with a sleepy smile on his face.

"It's almost noon, we need to stop sleeping in" I smirked, my voice was a little raspy, from lack of use.

"Why would I want to get out of bed when I get to sleep next to you?" he smirked.

I blushed and rolled my eyes "I'm gonna go change"

I picked out some simple outfit, jean shorts and a tank top, from my closet and went to the bathroom. I was just about to take my pjs off to take a relaxing shower when the doorbell rang. Who could that be at this hour?  Throwing my bathrobe over myself, I ran to the front door. I looked through the peephole first-the man standing in front of the door must've been the mailman. I opened the door awkwardly, quite aware of what I was wearing.

"Jessica Kingsford?" the man asked, reading something off of a small envelope he held in his hands.

"Yes, that's me" I furrowed my eyebrows.

He handed me the card, along with a pice of paper and murmured the words "Sign here"

I picked up the pen from his hand and the envelope and followed his instructions.

"Thank you" I said politely, with a small smile as I closed the door.

"What's this?" I said to no one particular, as I was very interested on seeing the content of such a formal package.

I opened it carefully, so not to damage anything and pulled out a piece of paper.

"Hey, who was that?" I heard Luke's voice, but I ignored it, my eyes quickly strolling over the letter.

"I got in" I squeeled, running into Luke's arms and taking him by surprise.

"You got into what?" he asked confused.

I pulled back and held the letter so he could see it "College, they accepted me" I grinned.

He smiled "Congradulations" he wrapped his arms around me slowly and kissed my forehead "I knew you could do it"

I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck and he placed his chin on my head. Even after a whole year, he still makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world, like I'm the only one who matters to him, like I'm his whole world. I loved every second I spend with him, just the two of us and nothing can take that away.

"You know what we should do?" I smirked.

"What?"

"We should go out to dinner tonight" I moved my head back to look at him "And invite the others! To celebrate me being accepted!"

He nodded, forming a slight grin.

---

"Congradulations! I guess we all got what we wanted then! I found out I was accepted into Medical school!" Julie announced, a smile playing on her bright red lips as she ran a hand through her thick black hair.

"That makes another reason to celebrate! And our tour starts tomorrow!" Calum's words sank and the conversation died down. I knew they'd have to leave again soon, I was just never prepared for it. Sure they have their careers, and of course I'm immensly happy for them, but that never makes parting easier.

"What?" Calum shrugged, eyeing me questioningly.

I shot him a wry smile "Nothing. I'm happy you guys are going. I'm just really gonna miss you."

Calum's look travelled to Luke, who grinned sheepishly "Uh, I kinda forgot to tell her."

"Me too." Michael admited, earning a light smack upside the head from Ashton as Calum did the same with Luke.

"Tell us what?" I shot my eyes at Jenna, who's confused expresion mirrored mine.

"Tell you you're going on tour with us."

~~~~~~~

hey guys!

something will happen very soon! i'm really exited to see if you like what i have in store for the next chapters!

this weeks question: how did Jess and Luke got their first kiss?

so i'm not sure if i say this enough, but your support really means the world to me, all the votes and the comments, it's all incredible! please share this book with your friends if you like it

love you xx