Chapter 10

Luke and I went back to my apartment after we both apologised and forgave eachother. We found Jen and Julie were still there. They were sitting on the couch in scilence, awkwardly checking their phones from time to time when we came in.

"Hey guys" I exclaimed exitedly, shutting the door behind me and causing the two of them to wince and look up. 

"Hey" Jenna stood up awkwardly "Everything okay?"

I nodded, grinning and taking Lukes hand, interlacing our fingers. Julie looked at us somehow weirdly. I couldn't help but notice and I raised an eyebrow at her expression.

"Jules, can we talk?" I threw her a pointed look, giving Jen a sign to leave.

Jen nodded and picked up her purse, fixing it over her shoulder "I have to go" she trailed off and shut the door on her way out.

I sat down on the couch next to Julie, she scoffed a little, making room for Luke.

I raised an eyebrow, giving her a look full of expectancy. I didn't have to ask her anything.

"I'm sorry Jess" she said sheepishly, a guilty look washing over her as she awkwardly played with her interlaced fingers.

I shook my head, throwing her a weak smild "It's not that Julie, like I said, I forgive you" my smile vanished "But can you explain why you're acting so...weird?"

I figured it would be best to be honest with her and just say it. I couldn't keep banging my head over it and the only person who could give me the answer was Julie.

"It's almost like you're jealous" I said, accentuating the word 'jealous' and eyeing her for a reaction.

Julie let out a sigh, avoiding eye contact "It's better that we don't talk about it"

"Come on Jules, you can tell us, we're your best friends" I crooned, staring at her softly.

"I thought so" she mumbled into her shoulder, but I heard her.

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

"Well" Julie bleated "Ever since you two started dating, it's like you're not even my friends anymore. You almost never have time to hang out, only when we all get together. During your tour, Luke, I've maybe spoken to you twice or three times at best!"

I furrowed my eyebrows at her "Are you saying your jealous of me...because I'm with Luke?"

I looked at him, his eyes were widened in surprise and he was staring at Julie, waiting for her to deny it.

Julie bit her lip, playing with the zipper on her jacket uncomfortably "I don't know" she mumbled "What I do know is" she looked up at Luke "Luke, I am completely over you" she then turned to me "And Jess, I'm really happy for you" she smiled "And I'm glad it worked out between you guys" I stared at her for a while, she sounded honest and her smile was sincere.

"Thanks Jules" I grinned, pulling her in for a tight hug. That was a relief to hear. For a moment, I actually started doubting whether or not she was over him.

"And remember, I'll always be there for you" I added after pulling back.

"Same here" she grinned.

I heard a buzz and Julie looked at her phone "Sorry Jess, I have to go" she said absently.

She stood up "I'll se you guys later" she waved awkwardly and threw us a slight grin.

I followed her to the door, hugging her again and closing the door behind her.

I plopped down on the couch next to Luke, leaning my head onto his shoulder, like I liked to do.

"We haven't had some time alone for a while" he smirked, wraping his arms around me.

"You missed me?" I asked playfully, playing with his collar.

"Of course I missed you" he kissed my forehead "I love you"

"I love you too" I smiled softly.

We cuddled for a little while, thinking to ourselves. The tv was turned on, but I payed no attention to it. Insted I chose to focus on me and Luke. Breathing in his scent and feeling the warmth of his body next to mine.

"You know my birthday is coming up" I said after a while and lifted my head.

I was the youngest of all of us. Ashton was the oldest and he was already nineteen, and I was just turning eighteen.

"That's right" Luke grinned "It's a big deal"

I chuckled "Well I'm gonna have to start thinking about it"

"You wanna go to some restaurant for dinner? Haven't done that for a while?" he smiled at me.

I smirked "Sure, just let me get ready quickly" I pecked him on the lips and went to my room to change.

~~~~~~~

hey guys

sorry I didn't update yesterday, I had a lot to do...

anyway, I wanted to thank you all for the amount of reads the story is getting! I didn't expect it at all!

but lately I haven't been feeling like continuing this story :/ it would mean a lot to me if you vote and comment and give me a reason to continue :)

love you xx