just a number |g|

requested by Amanda_josilynn

summary : in which grayson is your babysitter and best friend, and though he's older than you, you can't help but be in love with him.

"(Y/N)! Grayson is coming over soon. We're leaving, we'll be back" Your parents called from downstairs.

"Okay" you replied from upstairs.

Your parents were going out which meant your neighbor, a.k.a your babysitter, a.k.a your best friend and a.k.a the guy you were madly in love with.

You finished getting ready putting on your cutest outfit for Grayson when there was a knock at the door.

"Coming!" You exclaimed.

Your fingers frantically fixed your hair while you looked in the mirror for the last view seconds.

After running down the stairs in a frenzy you stopped in front of the door, patting your hair down. You had ran so fast your glasses almost flew off.

Taking a deep breath you opened the door.

"Hey Grayson," you smiled letting him into your house.

"Hey (Y/N)," he returned a smile making your knees weak.

"So your mom said they were going to be gone for about 4-5 hours so what do you want to do?" He plopped his backpack on the couch.

You pushed your glasses up and walked over to the tv.

"I was thinking video games and some anime?" You shrugged.

"You know me well," Grayson began to walk towards your kitchen.

"I'll find some snacks," Grayson started to rummage through your cabinets and fridge. He had been over so many times that he knew where all the good things were hidden.

You got the first video game up, 'Life is strange'.

"Life is strange," Grayson spoke with a full mouth, "What episode were we on?"

He sat down next to you plopping all the snacks on the coffee table that lay in front of you two.

"Episode 3."

"Dammit I forgot drinks," he abruptly stood up to get water and pepsi, knowing you didn't like the fizzy taste.

The game was loaded and so was Grayson. Loaded with more snacks and drinks that is.

"Let's get playing," you handed him a controller.

You ended up playing 'Life is Strange' for almost 2 hours.

"Hey (Y/N), your mom texted me that they should be home in 3 hours so anime?" He suggested getting the Netflix started.

"I'll go get a blanket," you go to your room to get a big fluffy blanket.

You wrapped yourself up and slowly went downstairs.

The second Grayson laid eyes on you he began to lose control of himself since he started to laugh so hard.

"What?" You complained while trying to fight the smile on your face.

"Nothing you just look like a burrito" he began to laugh again. God why did he have to be 18 and why did you have to be 13.

"Shut up and get some anime on" you rolled your eyes, plopping down next to him.

"Death note or One punch man?" He pondered on the two anime's that popped up on the screen.

There was a pause until you both turned to each other.

"One punch man."

The anime started and you were nice and warm.

"Oh so you're just not going to share the blanket? And let me freeze over here?" Grayson made a pouty face, crossing his arms with a hmph.

"Oh do you want me to get you another blanket?" You were about to stand up when he stopped you.

"No it's okay we can share."

Your heart instantly began to beat faster.

"What do you mean?" You tilted your head making him chuckle.

"God you're so cute, I mean share the blanket, so that we're both under the blanket."

Yup that's it, your heart had exploded. You're going to share a blanket with your hot neighbor who happens to be your hot best friend who also happens to be your hot baby sitter.

And he's a senior in high school!

You're still in middle school.

"Okay," you swallowed the lump in your throat as you got under the blanket.

You tried to keep your distance so that he didn't feel awkward but apparently he felt the opposite.

"(Y/N) come closer I need warmth" he wrapped his arm around you pulling you closer.

'Oh my god oh my god oh my god' your brain was screaming.

It stayed quiet for a bit to the point where the only noise was the sound of saitama screaming.

You let out a quiet giggle when a funny scene came on, catching gray's attention.

"You wanna know something?" Grayson suddenly turned to face you.

"Hmm?"

"You have the most beautiful laugh I've ever heard."

This has to be a joke. He couldn't actually have liked you. Right?

He took your silence and figured that you didn't feel the way you did and that he made you uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that" he face palmed himself as he continued to stammer.

"No no it's okay I just I don't understand" you put your hand on his forearm to calm him down.

He tensed up at your sudden touch but soon calmed down.

"It's just, ugh, I've liked you for a while now and I know your younger than me I just don't want you to think I'm weird."

He looked anywhere but your eyes.

"Is that true?" Your eyes widened.

He simply nodded, slowly meeting your eyes.

"Funny thing is, I feel the same way."

Do you guys watch anime or play video games ? I've played Life is strange and I watched all of death note and one punch man. I honestly love anime and video games 😂

Also by request I will be doing a part two to the other woman , do you guys want a happy or sad ending ?

Lastly how old are you guys? I'm 17 :)