royal pain |g|

requested by Firehart-Fairchild 

summary : In which you're the soon to be queen of your country and Grayson protects you from your enemies.

The sun peeked through your curtains and the birds began to chirp. It was morning which meant your maids and personal guard would come in at any moment.

You snuggled up in the large fluffy blankets for the last five seconds before your large bedroom doors opened.

You pretended to still be fast asleep while you heard many footsteps enter your room.

"Your highness" your three maids softly shook you.

"Five more minutes" you mumbled trying to cover yourself.

"Your highness it's a very important day, you're meeting the prime minister today, so please wake up" your head maid Constance said softly.

"I'm up" you yawn and stretch. You plop toward so that you're now laying on your stomach facing your personal guard, Grayson.

"Morning Grayson" you smile cheekily.

"Good morning your highness" he said with a straight face.

"Always so serious" you get up and mock him, standing with your hands on your hip and your lip in a pout.

"It's my job to be serious (Y/N), to protect you" Grayson replied standing tall.

"Lighten up mr. serious" you giggled while slipping on your long silk robe.

Grayson gave you a stern look and turned to walked with you to your dressing room, where you get fitted for your gowns.

You enter the dressing room to be automatically greeted by your dresser Ivan.

"Good morning my dear, how'd you sleep" Ivan kissed you on the cheek.

"Fantastic and you?" You take your place on the mini stool type of thing, you never knew what it was called.

"Terrific dear terrific, now let's get you fitted" he rushed to the rack of dresses.

You look in the mirror in front of you and see Grayson standing in the back keeping his eyes on you.

You slip the robe off leaving you in just your corset and undergarments.

Grayson turns immediately, his cheeks glowing of embarrassment.

You giggle at his flustered state while trying to compose himself.

"I will be outside your highness, let me know when you're finished" and with that Grayson headed outside.

Ivan finished your dress for the meeting with the prime minister. It was a slim beautiful baby pink gown. Simple yet elegant.

You step off the stool and head outside.

Grayson is stood straight like always. He held his elbow out so you could hook your arm around it since you were wearing heels and it was fairly early for you.

You look up at Grayson who wore a stern face. You smile and hold his arm feeling his bicep, Grayson always made you feel safe and protected. He was also really attractive which was a bonus.

"Wow I didn't know you were allowed to have guns on you" you joked but in all seriousness wow did he have some biceps.

You thought he would laugh but he still kept his straight face. You were sure that he disliked you. Always serious and he never laughed at anything you said or did rather he seemed more annoyed than anything. You were sure he felt like you were a royal pain in the butt.