i got it |g|

requested by @user73557642

summary : in which Mother Nature decides to pay you a visit during the night leaving a surprise on the sheets. how do you tell your boyfriend?

The whole day you were experiencing cramps and mood swings which confuses you since you weren't expecting your period till next week.

You brushed off the thought thinking you just had a sore stomach and you were just in a bad mood.

"Baby come and cuddle with me please?" You pouted reaching out for your boyfriend.

"I need to finish editing, I'm almost done, give me one second," grayson leaned in and kissed you softly on the forehead making your heart thump and extra beat faster.

"Okay," you mumbled before you ended up falling asleep.

15 minutes later Grayson smiled wide turning to you to say he finished just see you fast asleep behind him.

He smiled at the sight of the love of his life fast asleep and at peace.

Grayson got up turned off the lights and joined you in bed, pulling you close.

You snuggled closer to him without thinking and hummed burying your head in his chest. After feeling another small peck on your forehead you were back asleep.

*the next morning*

You woke up to an uncomfortable feeling in your lower region.

"Ughh" you groaned about to sit up when you recognized that feeling. Mother Nature was upon you.

"Oh no please," you whispered knowing you hadn't worn shorts.

Looking below you at the white sheets there it was in all its glory.

A red spot.

It wasn't gigantic making the bed look like a scene from jaws but it was definitely noticeable.

You looked over at Grayson who was still fast asleep.

You didn't want to wake him up and tell him what happened. You had never been in a situation where you had an accident around him.

Peeling the blanket back, you tip toed out of bed to hurry and go change your underwear.

You groaned feeling the pang of your cramps come on. Are you serious? Right now?

You slowly walked back to the room with a wet rag and some soap.

Never having stained the bed before you were clueless as to what to do to get rid of the stain. You knew you had to wash the sheet but Grayson was still asleep.

You put soap on the area and began rubbing at it.

Not much to your surprise it didn't do anything besides bring down the color a smidge.

You cursed under your breath which didn't go unheard.

Grayson began to stir in his sleep and roll around. He was about to wake up and you still had blood on the sheet.

Right when you were about to make a spring back to the bathroom to find another spray you heard Grayson's voice.

"Morning babe, what are you doing up?" His voice was raspy as he rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"Umm," Your voice shook.

You were embarrassed and you did not want him to know.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" His face was written with concern. He could tell something was wrong.

"I uh. Ummm I," you struggled to get the words out.

His big doe eyes looked into you before you finally admitted the embarrassing predicament you found yourself in.

"Mother Nature decides to visit me last night and I um," you paused looking down. "I stained the sheets."

His worried expression faded into one of sympathy and love.

"Here come, it's okay, lie down while I go clean this sheet and I'll make you some pancakes with extra chocolate syrup," he pulled you into his arms.

You were confused at how comfortable he was.

"You're not disgusted?" You asked in shock.

"Of course not. It's a natural thing and it just means that you're healthy. I'm not gonna be disgusted by something that's normal. If this ever happens again or if Mother Nature decides to visit and you need me for anything just let me know or wake me up. I want my baby to be comfy," he smiled as he began to take the sheet off.

"Okay," you looked away shyly. You were still embarrassed.

Grayson noticed the flush in your cheeks and how you avoided eye contact with him.

"(Y/N), don't be embarrassed, it's okay, I got it. When I come back I'll show you old videos of Ethan and I. That is something to be embarrassed of," he stated making you laugh.

The rest of the day he gave you belly rubs, chocolate and of course cuddles.

He wouldn't let you do anything as he spoiled you with love and attention all day. When you needed anything he would just reply with, "I got it." Yes he did get it.

Im actually on my monthly friend, and it succckkkkss. 😭😷

I also bought my tickets to see avengers infinity war, any marvel fans out there??

Also what are you guys like (if you're females) when you're on your period?

I got really bad cramps, I get moody asf like I'll be crying one minute, next minute I'll be cracking up and then a minute after that I'll be punching a hole in the wall. I also get very sleepy very fast. 😴😴