stone wall |e| pt. 1

requested by shaemful

summary : in which you were like a stone wall who seemed to have no emotions until one day that wall crumbled down.

Ethan's pov :

Everyday she came into the class, face straight with no evident emotion. Sat in the back of the class and almost never opened her mouth.

I have made attempts to talk to her and sit next to her but to no avail.

(Y/N) (Y/L/N) she was like a stone wall. Unable to understand and unable get inside of emotionally.

I sat near the back as she walked in, her combat boots making the usual sound it made as she stomped into the room.

She sat down at the table next to the one I resided at.

Class would start in about 4 minutes when Cristina, the class sweetheart walked up to (Y/N).

"Hey (Y/N)" she smiled in her regular bubbly demeanor.

(Y/N) slowly took off her earphones and nodded her head as if to say "what do you want?"

"Is anyone sitting here?" She pointed at the chair where (Y/N)'s bag sat.

"Yea, my bag. There's plenty of other seats" (Y/N) answered before plugging in her earphones and going back to the sulky state she was in.

Cristina frowned and her eyes widened at her rude response.

(Y/N)'s eyes burned into the white board in the front of the class as if she was trying to get her mind off of something.

Maybe she felt my eyes glued to her, because she turned in a sudden notion and glared at me.

"Dolan do you have a problem?" Her tone was harsh and cold.

"No" I said softly.

"Then stop staring at me sheesh" she rolled her eyes when Mrs. Hanson walked into the class cheerfully.

The class went on. I didn't pay attention to a single thing said and (Y/N) ignored every single thing said as usual.

The bell rang and before I even had the chance to breath, (Y/N) was out the door.

My curiosity grew each day I saw her.

Why is she like this? Cruel and insensitive? So cold?

A new day with the same schedule.

(Y/N) walked in, sat in the back and kept to herself.

I decided today was the day I would take the initiative to actually talk to her.

I built up the courage and sat in the seat next to her placing her bag on the table.

She felt my presence and turned slowly to me, taking off her earphones.

"Honestly Ethan what the hell are you doing?" Her tone was still cold as ice. She obviously wasn't happy with my company.

"I just wanted to talk to you" I smiled hoping to receive even the slightest smile. I was left empty.

"Well talk."

I was taken back and I couldn't find myself to say well, anything.

After a few more seconds of awkward silence she concluded that she had enough of the silence.

"Seriously Ethan piss off, stop staring at me, sitting near me and constantly trying to talk to me. I don't know if you've noticed but I don't need or want your company" her voice raised a little in all seriousness.