sweater weather |e|

requested by coastahl-

summary : in which you and Ethan have a nice cuddle day in this nice sweater weather after he comes home from your.

Ethan had been so busy lately. Traveling to vast places and meeting thousands of fans. It was almost as if he had no time to breath let alone spend time with you.

Tomorrow he was coming home for a well deserved break from touring.

You both would be staying together at the warehouse for three months until he had to do more press and interviews.

Since he was always at the warehouse working, he decided to make it like a house with rooms, a kitchen, and bathrooms.

You were excited to spend three nice months with your boyfriend of three and a half years.

All the all nighters you were going to pull with him either watching movies or playing around in the foam pit made you ecstatic.

You left your apartment to go pick him and grayson up from the airport.

The jitters of finally seeing your boyfriend after not seeing him for 5 months began to overtake you.

You knew well that fans would be there to welcome them so you prepared yourself for the mass love and obvious hate that was to come.

After parking the car in the parking lot you left to go wait at his terminal.

It was currently 4:36 p.m and he said he had already landed and was now waiting to be let off of the plane.

As you made your way through the airport you began to hear loud voices of teenage girls. This must be the terminal.

One girl spotted you and yelled your name. Oh no.

They all turned around and began to cheer, gaining attention from all the clueless people surrounding.

"(Y/N) oh my god you look so beautiful!"

"Hi (Y/N)!"

"Can I have a picture?"

"Are you here to pick up Ethan?"

Questions erupted and you had no idea which way to turn.

You made your way through the girls, taking pictures and making small conversations with the girls.

You made your way to the front where the security was holding the girls back.

The security let you through to give you space as you waited for your boyfriend.

You were well prepared to pick him up, go to the warehouse, put on his sweater and have a lazy day with him since it was freezing out.

You were busy distracted by the planes outside until screams erupted from the girls.

Whipping your head to the terminal you see the boys walking out.

Not being able to contain your excitement you ran up to Ethan who was bent down ready to hold you.

You jumped into his strong arms as he caught you and spun you around.

Too focused on Ethan you didn't even hear the 'awww' that was sounded from the crowd.

"Oh baby I've missed you so much," Ethan said putting you down and planting a kiss on your lips.

"I've missed you more and I'm ready for a lazy day at the warehouse," you squealed with excitement.

"Les get going," he smiled, draping his arm over yours shoulder.

Saying hi to Grayson you three began to make your way through the crowd.

After many photos, hugs, and screams you guys finally left and got the warehouse.

Grayson left and went to his apartment leaving you and Ethan alone in the warehouse.

"I came here earlier and made this theater type of thing," you explained to Ethan showing him the mass of blankets, pillows, beds, and the projector that you had at home.

"You're so cute you know that?" He smiled taking off his shoes and his shirt.

"It's so cold why are you getting shirtless?" You mumbled as you threw on Ethan's hoodie which fit you like a dress.

"Because I'm gonna put on another hoodie," he chuckled. "We should go get snacks at-"

"I already got them" you cut him off pointing to the counter in the kitchen. You had bought all of your favorite snacks, chips and a few tubs of ice cream.

"You know me so well," he smirked walking to get the bags of food.

"Well after knowing you for four years and being your girlfriend for 3 and a half of those years I tend to pick things up," you giggled as he plopped next to you.

"So what are we watching?" Ethan asked as he pulled the blanket over your bodies.

"Disney movies?" You gave him puppy dog eyes.

Knowing he couldn't resist your puppy eyes he just smiled and nodded, "Disney movies it is."

You turned on Lilo and Stitch and snuggled closer to Ethan. He glanced down at you sighed.

"I'm so happy to be here with you right now," he spoke softly.

"Me too."

You both ended up staying up all night watching Disney movies, talking about the places he traveled to and cuddling with each other in this sweater weather.

It couldn't get any better than that.

Ethan looks so snuggly in this pic I cry

My dream is to have a lazy day with Grayson ohmyf. What's your favorite Disney movie?

Mine is Aladdin, Tangled, Lilo and Stitch, Hercules and Princess and the Frog.

Tbh though I love all the Disney movies 😂😂.