are you jealous ? |g|

requested by BullShitGazebos

summary : in which your best friend whom you share an apartment with gets jealous when your boyfriend comes over.

here we go again.

"Grayson!" You yelled to the boy who was probably playing video games in his room.

"Yea?" He called back, too lazy to get up and come outside to see what was wrong.

"Can you please come out here and clean your mess before Nathan comes" you replied picking up his dirty laundry.

"Is that guy seriously still coming?" Grayson groaned coming out in a huff.

"Well he is my boyfriend and I do live here so he has every right to come down here. I just wish my two best friends would know to clean up after themselves" you threw Grayson's dirty shirt at him.

"By the way where's Ethan?" You asked tidying up the few things that were still out of place with no help from Grayson.

"Not sure, probably went out on a morning jog" He waltzed his way into the kitchen.

"Want something for breakfast?" Grayson began to get some eggs and bacon out of the fridge.

"It's okay, after Nathan and I hang out for a bit here we were gonna go to a cafe down the street for breakfast."

You noticed every time you mentioned Nathan's name, Grayson's first would clench and his jaw would tighten.

"Why don't you like Nathan he's done nothing wrong to you" you put your hands on your hips, stomping over to Grayson. He always acted this way.

"I don't- I just don't like him" Grayson obviously didn't answer your question.

"Why?" You were gonna push this on further until there was a ring at the doorbell.

"I'll get it" you said walking over to the front door to see your boyfriend on the other side.

You opened the door and encased your boyfriend in a loving hug.

"Hi babe" you hugged him quickly before letting him into the apartment.

"Hey beautiful" he kissed your forehead walking besides you into the living room, where Grayson had a clear view.

"I'm gonna get changed, just chill out here and I'm sure grayson would love to make you something for breakfast" you gave Grayson the 'you better behave yourself' eye and walked away.

Grayson's pov :

"Hey Grayson, how've you been?" Nathan smirked. Ugh I hate that guy.

"Fine" I muttered continuing to cook the bacon.

An awkward silence began to loom over the two of us. "What are you cooking?" He stood from the couch trying to peer at my food.

"Bacon and eggs" I didn't bother to spare him a glance.

"You know, I make the best bacon and eggs" I hear his cocky voice from the living room. With my back facing him I roll my eyes and mock his words.

"Maybe I can give you some tips on cooking" what is with this guy.

"No I'm good" I muttered getting interrupted by the front door being opened.

A sweaty Ethan walked in taking off his earphones.

"I'm home, Hey is (Y/N)'s jacka-" He was about to swear about Nathan before he walked into the living room to see the devil himself sitting there.

Ethan gave Nathan a fake smile and went to his room, probably to shower and change. Ethan had a room here even though I was the main one who shared the apartment with (Y/N). He was just here when we had to film videos.

I turned off the stove and poured myself a glass of orange juice when (Y/N) came out.

She had on a sundress that made her look absolutely stunning. Minimal makeup and her hair in its natural state, she looked beyond lovely.

Ethan came out in his sweats and t-shirt and hugged (Y/N) before Nathan could.

I chuckled to myself earning a glare from Nathan.

Now you're probably wondering why I dislike Nathan. He seems like a cool guy right? Wrong!

"Damn, I don't know if I'd rather eat breakfast or eat you" He said loud enough for Ethan and I to hear.

"Nathan seriously" (Y/N) rolled her eyes not caring for his annoying conduct.

"Look at that" he muttered before delivering a hard smack to her rear.

"Nathan!" She yelled pushing him off of her.

I put my food down and went up to Nathan.

"Yo back off of her" I pushed his shoulders roughly, blocking him access from (Y/N).

"She's my girlfriend, I can touch her however I want" He seethed.

He noticed my fuming state and decided to say, "you're jealous aren't you." His eyebrows raised. He knew he was pushing buttons he shouldn't have.

"You wish you were the one touching her" he began to taunt me. Sadly he was right.

"Nathan calm down" (Y/N) put her hand on his shoulder in an attempt to calm him down. Unsurprisingly it didn't faze him in the slightest.

"(Y/N) I don't want you living here" he gripped her wrist dragging her to her bedroom to pack her things.

"Yo yo yo don't touch her" Ethan ripped his hand off of (Y/N).

"Nathan you're overreacting, seriously calm down, they just don't like the way you treat me like smacking my butt in front of them" (Y/N) stood her ground.

"You know what I'm out" Nathan got up pushing (Y/N) out of the way which caused her to bump into the wall.

"That's it" I muttered, delivering a strong punch to his face.

"Oww!" He whined clutching onto his eye.

He looked up at me to see Ethan by myself clenching his fists.

"Get out" I was not in the mood to joke around.

He muttered a string of curse words before he exited the apartment.

The tension that grew in the room was so strong that Ethan decided to go back to his own apartment.

After a few minutes of silence I noticed (Y/N) hand me a frozen bag of peas.

"For your hand."

I glanced at her and thanked her.

"Hey Gray" she was now sat on the couch. I sat on the lounge chair across from her and nodded my head.

"Were you? You know.... jealous?" Her voice was barely above a whisper.

Screw it, she's gonna find out one day, might as well be today.

"Yea" my immediate answer caught her off guard.

"I wish it was me calling you babe and beautiful. I wish it was me holding you close and kissing those lips. I wish it was me who you ran to when you were upset. I wish it was me making love to you every night. I wish it was me. Not him."

After the words left my mouth the last bit of confidence I had fluttered away.

I slowly got up unable to face her when she softly touched my hand.

"Then be him."

This honestly sucked I'm so sorry. I'm currently really sick which is why I lacked on updating yesterday but here ya go :)