Flames

I haven't slept this good since I was 11 and I had a stuffed animal named Graham. Lauren slept in my bed so I went to Ella's place.The last thing I want to happen is someone walking in and seeing me with Lauren.

Ella is great at cuddling, the entire night I held her tight in my arms, keeping her in the choke hold. Not on purpose but I'm sure she didn't mind.

I head back to my place and I see no sign of Lauren. She must've left before I came back.

I walk into my room and get undressed. I grab my robe and head to the bathroom so I can get in the shower. As I get closer I can hear water running. Before I can grab the door knob the door opens and I jump causing my robe to loosen.

"Y/N what are you doing here?" Lauren screams with only a towel, her hair still wet. She looks down at my cleavage.

"This is where I live Lauren. I thought you were gone." I say while fixing my robe.

"Okay, well can I please just get dressed and I'll call someone to come and get me."

"Perfect" I shrug.

She walks off and I get in the shower.

Normani's POV

"Hey Mani have you seen Lauren?" Ally ask me while putting pancakes on my plate.

"Lauren and I aren't really besties these days so no, I don't know where she could possibly be." I say shoving bacon into my mouth.

Ally looks at me with that same look my mom gives me when I fight with my sister.

"Come on Mani I hate when you girls fight. You shouldn't be upset anymore, she apologized."

"I'm over that but she clearly didn't mean the apology. She still likes Y/N."

Ally puts her hands on her hips. "And how do you know that?"

"I'm not sure but I know she does I can tell." I say even confusing myself.

Dinah comes down the stairs. "Oh the sweet smell of breakfast." She says yawning.

She grabs a plate and begins piling the food Ally made. "Morning ladies, what are you two chatting about."

"Mani was just telling me what she has planned for her date with Y/N." Ally says mischievously smiling at me.

She knows Dinah is going to flip since she isn't Y/N's biggest fan.

"Thanks a lot Ally." I say sarcastically.

Dinah grabs her plate and sits across from me at the table.

"Are you serious Mani?" She says disappointed.

I stay silent while she continues.

"Y/N is no good Mani. Do I need to remind you of all the shit she's done in the short span of time we've been knowing her?"

I interrupt because I know she won't stop going on and on. "Dinah I know you don't  like her. But it's my decision on wether I want to continue seeing her or not."

Dinah gets up and throws her plate in the garbage. "Fine but when shit goes up into flames don't come crying on my shoulder like the last time she hurt you."

"Wow, so that's how it's going to be." I say more to myself than Dinah.

I didn't look over this at all and it's just a fill in chapter. More will come 🙇🏽‍♀️.