"Hi there," I smile, pressing my lips against his. His hands rest on my hips, mine on his shoulders.

     "Get a room," Sergio laughs, bring a bag of chips in with him. We disconnect, and I see the rest of the guys come in.

     "Hi there," Michael laughs as I rest my head on his chest. Our hands intertwine, and I sigh, in a good way of course.

     "Brynn your live wants you," Addie yells, smirking now. I roll my eyes and walk over there, still holding Michael's hand until right when I get back into frame. I gesture to the spot next to me, and Michael sits down. I can't lean against him at all, rest my head on his shoulder, wrap my arms around him, nothing. It has to look like nothing is going on around him.

     "Hey guys. You remember Michael, right? If you don't, he won the show Boy Band and is in the boy band In Real Life with four other idiots who are floating around here somewhere," I am physically glowing now. Michael laughs.

      "That's mean," Sergio states, sitting down on the couch before grabbing a cookie. The number of people in the live is going up exponentially.

     "But true," I tell him. He shrugs before continuing to eat his cookie.

     "I'm going to get something to drink. Do you want anything, Brynn?" Cody stands up. I shake my head.

     "I'm good, but thanks for offering," I smile. He smiles back and walks away. This is going to get tiring fast. How do you pretend to be romantically involved with someone while your boyfriend is right next to you?

     "My fans said they missed you Michael," I smile as soon as I see one of the comments.

     "Thanks guys. I missed you too," he waves to the camera.

     "They want to know where Mason is," I laugh at the enthusiasm of my fans. It's just like we jumped back to 2017.

     "Mason's at home with Brooklyn. Courtney, Lily, and Alex are watching them," Michael smiles. "He wanted to come until I told him that Brooklyn was staying." Cody comes back and sits behind me once again, this time resting his hand on my shoulder for the "effect."

     "Chance, Drew, Brady, the live wants you!" Michael calls for them. Chance appears out of nowhere, popping up behind the couch. Drew walks out of the bathroom and sits on the couch. Brady, on the other hand, emerges from the kitchen with his face filled with food. The door opens one last time, our last guest walking in.

     "The party has arrived," Devin laughs, placing the pizza he brought down on the table. He gives me a hug before going over next to Chance. They immediately start talking.

     "Amuse the live guys. I'm going to go bring the food from the kitchen. Can someone help?" I ask, and Michael stands up.

     "I will," he responds. As soon as we know we're out of the camera, I grab onto his hand. We walk into the kitchen.

     "This is going to suck," I groan. I open up the bag of Cheetos and pour them into a bowl.

     "One month," he kisses the top of my head. "In the big scheme of things, that's not that long. It's going to suck, more for you, probably, but it'll pay off in the long run." He's right. It'll pay off. It's like in sports when you hurt yourself to get the winning points in the championship game. It might hurt at the moment, but it won't matter in the long run.

      "Can we have a sleepover tonight? I'm leaving at noon tomorrow, and I'm guessing you're going to be busy tomorrow," I ask.

     "Of course," he laughs.

      "Well, we better get going, so no one gets suspicious," I kiss him one more time before grabbing some bowls and walking back out the live.

I know I posted this picture in the rant account, but it's so beautiful that's I hand to also put it here.

There was something I was going to say, but I can't remember 

Oooops

Sorry I didn't write yesterday. I just wasn't feeling it

Later fools