Then all of your friends
They'd try to kill us
But only because
They'd be jealous
That our love is deeper than
Edward and Bella's

While staring at her a zombie that you must have missed pushed you down knocking the gun to the other side.You struggled with the weight to get the monster off of you.Suddenly the weight collapsed as you looked to the side throwing the corpse off.The zombie girl had the shotgun with smoke coming out and smiled.The others came back and S/N had a gun to the Zombie.You rush to explain pushing the gun down.S/N started to understand what was going on and put her gun down while the others stayed cautious of her.

If I were a zombie
I'd never eat your brain
I'd just want your heart
Yeah, I'd want your heart
I'd just want your heart

Days later you were hanging out with Z/N,The zombie who wrote to you in her blood,A lot more than you friends and even sister.This made the dead women grow and crush even an obsession with you.You laughed and took a stroll around the apartment when she spoke(yes she can speak which she quickly developed)she asked if the two of you could go somewhere.

If I were a zombie
I'd never eat your brain
I'd just want your heart
Yeah, I'd want your heart
I'd just want your heart
'Cause I want ya

Z/N pulled you to the the area that blocked he zombies and sat you down with her.
"So what is it?"You Asked with curiosity.You stared into those dead eyes as she did with your eyes that filled with life.
"Who do you like Y/N"
"Well I like F/N!Shes really nice and cute!"

And I'd try not to bite and infect you
Because I'd respect you too much

Z/N gripped you shoulders tighter.This wasn't the news she wanted.She did everything she could to make you love her like she did to you so why are you saying you love F/N.She leaned to 'hugged' you leaning into you neck.She had this urge to bite you but decided against it.Picking you up she walked to you the barricade at the stairs that stopped the zombies from reaching you,her,and your sister.
"What is going on Z/N"She pulled a wooden stick off and shoved you through it.You felt hands grab you pushing you to the ground.You felt things stick their teeth in you ripping flesh.You screamed in terror and pain as you vision got dimmed and the zombies walked away as Z/N walked to you.

Yeah, that's why I'd wait until we got married
Oh, and our happiest days would be spent
Picking off all your friends
And they'd see a love this deep won't stay buried

When you woke up you tried to move your limbs but noticed you couldn't or couldn't feel them.You felt...cold.Your eyes looked up and saw Z/N lips moving.Your body ran towards the three friends killing them instantly.Then S/N who's body got cut all over ultimately leaving her infected and to bleed out.Tears dropped from your eyes as your body walked to the crouched and scared girl.F/N too died with a fate much worse then the previous ones combined.Too gruesome to tell you stayed there only able to sob uncontrollably.

If I were a zombie
I'd never eat your brain
I'd just want your heart
Yeah, I'd want your heart
I'd just want your heart
Yeah, oh

Time skip if u want to call it that

Your body completely stopped working on you.It disobeyed everything you tried to make it.It was torture when she made you kill the only humans left,and taking you on dates.The last date you remember was when humans were extinct and you and Z/N sat on the garage holding hands staring at the sun.You couldn't believe you fate.Being stuck while your body moved with Z/N.Can anyone or anything save you?!

If I were a zombie
I'd never eat your brain
I'd just want your heart
Yeah, I'd want your heart
I'd just want your heart
'Cause I want ya

Thank you for reading this totally on time legit story👌I'm pretty sure you mad as poop and don't like me but hey at least I still and continuing this unlike my other books if you want to call them that.Im running out of ideas so I'm doing something weird.I need to do one more to make up last week and then I still need to do this week.Im also making it on sundays or Mondays so stay tune for that anyways bye