Rookie 11 & Senseis Training

Next day each team of genin came to their designated training grounds, where their sensei was waiting for them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team 7
Kakashi saw his students approaching snapped his beloved icha-icha shut and stood from crouching position with a serious face.

He first addressed Sasuke and told him that he himself will train sasuke in ninjutsu along with Anko in taijutsu & summoning and his family in his family Techniques. Sasuke agreed since he had no problems with his training schedule.

Kakashi then addressed Sakura and told her she will be getting elemental training from him and was taken up has an apprentice by Tsunade. Sakura nodded in agreement.

The training of remaining team 7 members began.

Sakura completed her training with Tsunade in less than a year surprising the gifted medic.
In the middle of  her training Sakura vanished from the training grounds by reverse summoning and was called for her training with the wolves where she learnt about wolf senjutsu along with other things.
She also made her on elemental attack. The remaining time she was taught diplomatic lessons.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team 8

Kurenai focused on genjutsu dispelling & detection of her genins.

The training of remaining skills were taken up their families.

Hinata was taught taijutsu by her family and she practiced kenjutsu from a visiting dignitary of Iron country.

Kiba adapted his taijutsu with fang gloves a gift from Sakura. He got his weapon training from his mother and Asuma.

Shino learned family techniques from his father. He approached Gai-sensei for his tai-jutsu training.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team 9

Gai took upon himself to teach Lee his style while with others he focused on their individual taijutsu and weapon training.

Lee took Gai sensei's training like like a fish to water.

Tenten with help of Yugao and Hayate sensei developed a new kenjutsu style.

Neji was also given training from Hiashi in main branch techniques. Along with this he approached Kakashi sensei for ninjutsu training.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team 10

Asuma knew he had his work cut out for him with Ino's bossy attitude, Shikamaru's lazy streak and Choji's bouts of self-pity.

Inochi took upon himself to give Ino attitude adjustment. Ino was trained in short weapon wielding by Asuma sensei and IT training from both her dad and Ibiki.

Shikamaru strategy training along with shadow techniques training was taken up by his father. He learnt to wield weapons from Asuma sensei.

Choji was give psychological counselling to overcome his bouts of self-pity. He developed a combined tai & ken jutsu style with help of his dad, Asuma and Gai sensei.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto and Jiraya

In the mean while Naruto was being taught senjutsu from toad elders. Taijutsu, ninjutsu & fuinjutsu from Jiraya.

During his journey he visited various places and made numerous friends. He visited Uzu and talked with people there and finally came to a decision that he will become lord of whirlpool land, although it is not going to be a ninja village but it will be a major business village with it's good resources. He then sent out message to remaining Uzumaki's to return if they want. And sent a message to Tazuna to rebuild the Uzu village. He appointed one of the uzumaki already in the land has the leader and discussed his plans. He envisioned this village was going to be a peaceful village especially for ninja and civilian who want to relax or retire. He then left with goodbyes and fuinjutsu message scroll with the appointed leader, so that he can communicate anytime. The remaining Uzumaki were very pleased.

Jiraiya watching from afar felt pride for his student. During the trip Jiraya trained himself and didn't slack, regaining his S-class status going as far as SS-class status.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Senseis

Kurenai worked on her genjutsu along with the help of Kurama clan head. Along with this she worked on her taijutsu and ninjutsu to go along with her genjutsu.

Asuma quit smoking and worked out his differences with his father. He worked on his elemental techniques, ninjutsu, weapon training and got monkey summons from his dad.

Gai worked on combination taijutsu and med-techniques to enhance his style with least side-
effects.

Kakashi had already worked with white chakra and his fathers saves. Along with his on lightening techniques. He was clearly SS-rank without sharingan. He only used sharingan has a last resort now.