Trip to Suna

Next day Sakura woke up refreshed, seeing her friends still sleeping, she went to make breakfast for her friends. Seeing her mom already in the kitchen, she helped make a large healthy breakfast. She then left to take a bath and change clothes. After getting ready, she went to wake her friends. The girls later joined Sakura and her parents in the dining room, enjoying the breakfast. After breakfast they exchanged goodbyes and left, promising another sleepover in the near future.

Sakura then left for a morning sprint and sight seeing.

Later when she came back, she noticed her dad's suitcase. She ran up to her parents inquiring what is going on. Her parents told her that they were going on a trip to Suna. Gaara immediately came to her mind, so she asked to go with them. Suprised that she was showing interest in the trip, they allowed her to come.

The very next day, they left early in the morning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The little monkey found who he was looking for peeking into hotsprings. The little monkey ran and kicked him into the hotspring, the women screamed pervet and started hitting him.
Later freeing himself from the women and applying firstaid he heard snickering above him. Following the noise he saw a little monkey sitting on the tree branch, munching an apple. Relizing that he was pushed by the monkey he jumped to catch and noticed the konoha headband. Seeing that this monkey was from Sarutobi sensei, he asked for the message, reading the message he got serious and told the monkey to relay to sensei that he will be in konoha within a week. The monkey dispersed with the message.

Sarutobi receiving the message allowed the monkey to go back and rest with a bag full of  snacks. The monkey saluted and dispersed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While in konoha, Sarutobi summoned Kakashi with the threat of destroying his beloved books if he is late. Kakashi reached the office on time. Sarutobi told him to increase his skill without relying on the sharingan and achieve an SS-class status, because he will be his next successor.

Kakashi actually dropped his book in shock, but after recovering he got  serious and nodded and left.

While on his way to home he thought of using his fathers saber and white chakra of Hatake family and stop living in the past, and giving the 3rd Hokage a nice surprise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura on her way to Suna was thinking of a way to mellow down Gaara & kill Orochimaru who will be visiting Suna.

She noticed that they were already at Suna's gate and her parents just got permission to enter, quickly running upto them. She asked to explore, her parents told her to meet them at suna inn after her adventure.

She quickly skipped to the suna shopping district and started collecting soveniours for her friends. She brought multicolored ribbon with a flower for Ino, a fox plushy teardrop charm for Hinata, a lightening conducting fang sword for Sasuke, a bracelet with minuture version of 7 mist swords for tenten, weight and gravity seals for Lee, a rubix cube for Shikamaru, Suna snack for Chouji, hand gloves with hidden fangs for Kiba and Akamaru, a book on bugs in Suna for Shino, a book on hyuga taijutsu invented by his father which was lost for Neji. Looking for a perfect gift for Naruto, she skipped many stores but still didn't find one, dejected she began to make her journey to inn.

On the other side, Gaara was keeping his eyes on her curious on what she was doing, noticing her dejected look, he disappeared and appeared in front of her. Forming a sand kunai, but was suprised that instead of screaming in fear she was looking at him like he was a miracle.

She rapidly asked him if he could keep the shape for longer duration and distance, nodding yes. She asked him to help her make a perfect gift for her friend. Taken back, he asked why she should do stuff for others. She replied to him about how friends mean a lot to her and how they care about each other. He told her about his childhood and how he is treated. She told him that she will be his 1st friend and shook his hand, he was suprised that sand didn't come up and shukaku was feeling calm, for the first time he gave a sincere smile. He then asked about the gift, she told him to make small nine tailed fox with cherry blossom petal, he did it and infused it with gold sand that he was learning to control. Happy she got him happy she promised to see him again.

Later that day kazekage was suprised that he didn't get any killing reports, and decided to visit his son. On reaching the house he noticed his son with content look on his face. For the first time the kazekage was reminded of his past failures. He came towards his son and wrapped him in a hug, suprised gaara became happy. That night both father and son slept together as a family.

The next day, Sakura killed the visiting Orochimaru exploiting his weakness along with sound four and burning the bodies. She forged a note saying the plan is canceled and sent it to suna.
Kazekage accepted the note, he was already planning on going with different ideas for prosperity of his people and training his son to become his successor, and bringing his children together.

Later that evening when Sakura was leaving for konoha, she gave Gaara cherry blossom petal charm to remember her. He gave her a nod. And looked forward to meet her friend Naruto, who shared similar burden.

On reaching konoha she gave her friends the gifts they all excepted and said thanks. Naruto was touched by the gift and was looking forward to meet Gaara.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a casino, Tsunade sat shocked blinking at the lottery she had won. Her apprentice was glad that they were going to be paying of their debt. Whereas Tsunade just said that they should leave the city quickly. On their way she encountered monkey summon,
reading the message she nodded towards the monkey and he disappeared.

Telling her apprentice that they have to go to Konoha quickly, otherwise her sensei is going to mark her as missing nin. Shocked Shizune ran with her sensei towards konoha.