12

"Let's go on a date today!" Victor said, waking Yuuri up.

"A date?" Yuuri replied, sitting up and wiping his eyes.

"Yes a date! We haven't been on one in so long. And it'd be a nice way to get your mind off things." Victor smiled and pulled Yuuri off the bed.

"But it's so early.." Yuuri replied, trying to climb back into bed.

"The early bird gets the worm Yuuri," Victor smiled again.

Yuuri sighed and got up. Victor grabbed him some clothes and layed them on the bed.

"We're going to have so much fun Yuuri!"

"What's up with you today?" Yuuri asked, putting on his clothes. He blushed as he noticed Victor was staring at him.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Victor tilted his head.

"All chirpy and happy this early in the morning." Yuuri replied, putting on his pants.

"I'm just in a good mood." Victor laughed.

Victor drove Yuuri to a nice restaurant that looked expensive.

"Victor, this food is more expensive than anything I've ever bought."

"I'll pay for it, don't worry." Victor smiled.

"But this is so expensive-" Victor put a finger up to Yuuri's lips, interrupting him.

"Stop complaining, we're going to have a good date." Victor said, pulling his finger away.

Right after they ordered their food Victor got up and went to the bathroom.

"I'll be back in a minute. If the food gets here first, go ahead and eat." Victor smiled.

Around ten minutes later the food arrived. Yuuri finished his but Victor wasn't back yet. He decided to go check on him.

"Victor, are you okay?" Yuuri asked, opening the door to the bathroom.

"Oh, Yuuri, I'm fine I'm fine." Yuuri heard him from inside one of the stalls.

"Are you sure? The food arrived like ten minutes ago."

"I just have a little problem I need to fix.." Yuuri noticed the stall door wasn't closed all the way so he slid it open. He saw Victor stroking his cock.

Yuuri bent down and took it in his hands instead.

"Yuuri-"

"Shh" Yuuri put his finger up to Victor's lips like Victor did earlier.

Yuuri started to stroke it, making Victor mumble some Russian curse words under his breath.

"You have to be quiet Victor."

He started stroking it faster, Victor released a few seconds later.

"Fuck Yuuri, you're too good at that." Victor cleaned himself up and walked with Yuuri back to the table.

"Damn we took too long." The waiter cleaned up their dishes including Victor's full plate.

"I'll make you something at home Victor." Yuuri laughed.