Cold Days

Yuuri woke up in Victor's arms, he started blushing and got up. "Mmm Yuuri.. where are you going?" Yuuri heard a sleepy Voice. Victor rolled over and pulled Yuuri back onto the bed. "V-Victor what are you doing?" "It's cold, can we cuddle some more?" Victor asked. "S-Sure but we have to go back to Japan today, shouldn't we get ready?" Yuuri asked. "Mhm.. just a few minutes." Victor kissed Yuuri to calm him down. "V-Victor!"

They had all their bags packed and were ready to leave for the airport. "You ready Yura?~" Victor asked. "M-Mhm.." Yuuri blushed at the nickname. 

Around ten hours later they got to the hot springs. Yuuri's family and friends talked for a few hours before Yuuri got tired. "I'm going to soak in the hot springs for a bit before I go to bed." Yuuri got undressed and got in. A few minutes later Victor joined him. "I'm proud of you Yuuri." "For what?" Yuuri replied confused. "Your ice skating has improved so much since we've started. You should win gold soon." Victor winked at Yuuri and made him blush. 

They were about to leave when Victor started kissing Yuuri aggressively. Yuuri mumbled into the kiss pushing Victor away. "W-What are you doing?!" Victor kissed him again, after a few attempts to push him off, Yuuri went along with it. 

"Did you two have fun?" Yuuri's sister asked them as they walked back into the building. "W-What?" "You two took quite a long time for a bath." She smirked. Yuuri blushed and noticed Victor was staring at him. "Yeah it was, wasn't it?" Victor smirked. 

I'll let you guys guess if it was just a kiss or if it was something else. ;)