10

Yuuri got up at about 6 and woke Victor up as well.

"Victor, let's get you to the hospital." Yuuri said, helping the Russian up.

"Mmm~ but it's so early Yuuri." Victor replied, pulling Yuuri on top of him.

"Ughh, Victor come on we have to go-" Victor interrupted Yuuri with a kiss.

Yuuri didn't stop him, he missed feeling Victor's lips against his.

"Victor.. I've missed your kiss.." Yuuri said, starting to tear up.

"No Yuuri, don't cry." Victor brought Yuuri into a hug. "I'm me again."

"I know, I just missed you." Yuuri said again.

Victor kissed him again.

"Victor, we really have to go." Yuuri said, pulling away from the kiss to get up.

"Fine fine."

"Yurio, we're going to the hospital." Yuuri said, pulling his and Victor's jackets out of the closet.

"Aight, I'll get Otabek up then."

Otabek is terrifying to wake up. He tends to curse out anyone who tries waking him up. So Yuuri understood when it took about an hour for them to walk in the living room.

"So do you really remember everything?" Yurio asked Victor.

"I remember how much you hate being called Yurio." Victor laughed, seeing how offended he made Yurio.

"Ugh let's go." Yurio grabbed Otabek's wrist and stomped out the door.

Victor and Yuuri followed them.

Time skipp

"Seems to me like you're fine now." The doctor said, flipping through some paperwork.

"Really? I thought you said it could have been years." Yuuri replied, holding Victor's hand.

"It usually does when it's as bad as his was. He must have some great people taking care of him." He smiled, looking back down at his papers.

"So there's nothing wrong with him?" Yuuri asked.

"Hm, doesn't seem to be. I think you're good to go." The doctor smiled again.

As they were walking out of the hospital Yuuri attacked Victor with a hug.

"I love you Victor, don't ever do that to me again."

Victor laughed and hugged him back. "I won't Yuuri."