9

Victor had strange dreams that night. Memories maybe?

He dreamt about the stories Yuuri and Yurio told him.

He remembered Yuuri's kiss, and remembered going to Japan to coach him.

He remembered a lot of things. Maybe not everything, but a lot.

He woke up with a jolt and immediately woke up Yuuri next to him.

"Yuuri, Yuuri, wake up!"

Yuuri woke up quickly, trying to get up. "What happened! Is there a fire!?" Yuuri said, pushing his blankets off and getting up.

Victor sat him back down and replied, "No, Yuuri! I remember!"

Yuuri stared at him for a few seconds, thinking about what he had just said.

"What do you remember!?" Yuuri replied, grabbing Victor's shoulders.

"I remember the kiss, going to Japan, coaching you. I remember all of it!" Victor replied.

"I'll take you to the hospital as soon as I can tomorrow." Yuuri replied, bringing Victor into another hug. "I'm so happy Victor, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Yuuri." Victor replied, deepening the hug.

"Yuuri, can we get some sleep now? It's like 3 in the morning." Victor laughed, letting Yuuri go.

"Oh, yeah." Yuuri laughed. "You probably should get some sleep."

Yuuri laid on Victor's chest as Victor put his arm around Yuuri.

"I love you Yura~"

"I love you too Vitya~"

Short chapter buttttt double uploadd!! Yay that's a first. Next chapter will be longer hopefully.