5

Yuuri and Victor decided get some dinner after skating practice.

The restaurant was nice, nicer than where Yuuri usually goes.

"You sure this isn't too expensive Victor?" Yuuri asked as they walked in the building.

Victor simply shook his head and asked for a table.

They ordered their food and Yuuri noticed that Victor looked upset.

"Are you ok Victor?" Yuuri asked, worry in his eyes.

"I'm fine dear." Victor replied, rubbing Yuuri's cheek. "Just a bit tired."

When their food arrived Victor seemed to cheer up a bit. He began making jokes like he normally does, and started flirting with Yuuri too.

"Dinner was great Victor!" Yuuri said as they were leaving. "I had a great time!"

"Glad you enjoyed it Yuuri~" Victor replied smiling.

He took Yuuri's hand and they held hands to the car.

"Are you sure you were just tired?" Yuuri asked, still a bit worried.

"I've been a bit stressed recently, I was thinking about the coaching." Victor admitted. "I wanted to have dinner to get my mind off of it, I just ended up worrying you."

Yuuri hugged Victor. "I had a great time tonight, you don't have to hide anything from me."

Victor kissed Yuuri and they left.

I'm not sure if this was a good chapter or not. I've had writers block lately and sometimes I just forget "Oh I have to update my fanfictions."