6

They were laughing, talking, and flirting all the way back.

They didn't seem to notice a red light and someone speeding towards the side of their car.

Yuuri screamed and Victor tried to turn the wheel. He wasn't fast enough.

The car slammed into them, leaving debris everywhere.

Yuuri woke up in the hospital, gasping for breath like it was all a bad dream.

"Where's Victor!?" Yuuri screamed at the staff, getting more worried every second.

"V-Victor Nikiforov?" The nurse asked, backing away from the bed Yuuri was sitting on.

The doctor explained to him that Victor had amnesia, and most likely won't remember Yuuri.

Yuuri started crying, mumbling to himself, "It was my fault. If I wasn't keeping his attention, maybe he would have noticed."

Yuuri calmed himself down and asked the doctor if he could see him. The doctor replied, "Not yet, but you seemed to suffer a lot less damage than him. You should be able to later."

It took all of Yuuri's strength not to hug him right there.

It was a few hours later when the doctor came back in and told him it was okay to see Victor.

They slowly took the wires and tubes off of Yuuri and showed him to Victor's room.

Yuuri quickly pushed the door open and ran to Victor.

"Victor! I'm so sorry this was my fault! All of it."

Victor put his arm around the crying boy, clearly confused.

"I'm sure whatever you did wasn't that bad kid." Victor smiled, his smile fading when he saw how upset Yuuri was.

Yuuri looked up and stared at Victor.

"Y-You mean you really don't remember me?" Yuuri asked, more tears welling in his eyes.

"Should I?" Victor replied, watching as Yuuri was almost choking from the crying.

"Yes! I'm your boyfriend Victor!" Yuuri showed him the ring he was wearing.

"Excuse me, where did you put his ring?" Yuuri asked the doctors, they pulled out a small metal ring and gave it to Yuuri.

"Look! See!"

"I don't have a boyfriend." Victor replied, looking at the matching rings.

"Y-You have to be playing a prank right? A prank that the whole hospital's in on." Yuuri laughed quietly, looking back at the doctors.

"Mr. Katsuki, this is no prank." One of the doctors replied.

Yuuri sat on one of the chairs next to Victor's bed.

"I'm not leaving his side until he remembers me." The doctors tried to stop him, saying he may never get his memory back. This just made Yuuri even more depressed.

"I don't care, when can you release him?" Yuuri replied, looking back at Victor.

"Tomorrow, he has to rest." The doctor replied, signing some sort of paperwork.

"Good" yuuri replied, sitting back in the chair he was in.

"I really don't know you." Victor said, watching Yuuri tense up.

"You will, don't worry."

My friend said I was a monster for making this chapter, it just needed some drama ;-;