8

On the way to Yurio's house, Yuuri and Yurio were trying to jog Victor's memory. Yurio was telling him stories of how they met and the promises Victor promised him.

"How can you not remember me Victor? You've known me since I was a kid." Yurio said to Victor, getting impatient with how long it's been since they got to his house. They arrived at Yurio's house at about 7PM, it was almost 1 in the morning now.

"I'm sorry, I don't remember you. It's getting pretty late though, can I get some sleep?" Victor replied, crawling over to sit next to Yuuri.

"It's been a long day for him Yurio.." Yuuri replied, rubbing Victor's back.

"Fine. He better remember us by the morning though." Yurio got up and walked with Otabek out of the room, slamming the door behind them.

"I'm sorry this had to happen to you Victor." Yuuri started crying again. Victor wiped his tears away.

"Don't be sorry, this wasn't your fault." Victor smiled, this made Yuuri feel worse for some reason.

"Can you tell me one more memory that we had together?" Victor asked, smiling.

Yuuri told him about how they met again and how obsessed Yuuri was over Victor before they met. He told Victor about the kiss and the rings. Told him about how happy they were after every ice-skating competition.

"Thank you Yuuri." Victor said, bringing the younger boy into a hug. "I hope I remember you all soon."

Victor felt warm tears on his shoulder as Yuuri started silently sobbing from the hug.

"I'm so sorry Victor, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay it's okay." Victor replied, tightening his grip around the Japanese boy.

Yuuri let go of Victor in a sniffling mess.

"Yuuri, would you like to sleep together tonight?" Victor asked, wiping Yuuri's tears away once again.

"Yes please." Yuuri smiled at Victor.

They got in the bed and cuddled until they fell asleep.

Short chapter I know. I've been having writers block lately but I needed to update so I decided "Why not have a boring, short chapter until I can think of a better one."