4

Yuuri woke up next to Victor, forgetting what they had done the night before. He got up and tried walking to the kitchen. His back was killing him. Why would I do that?

He walked to the kitchen and everybody was staring at him.

"So, did you have a fun night Yuuri?" His sister smirked.

Everyone was confused except for Yuuri, he knew what she was talking about.

"Uh-" Yuuri got cut off by Victor.

"Yes we had a lot of fun last night."

"I could tell, Yuuri was moaning so loud the entire neighborhood could probably hear it."

Yuuri was blushing so much, he wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

"S-Sorry Mari, did we keep you awake?" Yuuri asked, trying to get his blush down.

"Yeah, but I'm fine. I'm more worried about your ass Yuuri. You were moaning so loud, it sounded like screams."

Their parents were mostly ignoring them. Yuuri was an adult so they couldn't really do anything.

"I can't believe my little brother gets a better sex life than mee~." She pouted.

Victor kissed Yuuri's cheek, making him blush.

"Aww Victor come on, You're killin' me." She pouted again.

"We gotta go to the ice rink Yuuri." Victor said, interrupting her pouting.

"Ah right, I forgot."

"Yuuri, you sure your ass is up to ice skating?" Mari laughed.

She knew her brother got flustered easily. It was fun for her to annoy her little brother like that.

"I can always carry him there if he can't walk by himself." Victor replied.

They walked to the skating rink since Yuuri had pork cutlet the night before.

"She was only kidding, but my ass really does hurt Victor." Yuuri said, stopping to stretch his back.

"I figured it would. I'll kiss it to make it feel better later." Victor smirked.

"If it's gonna lead to that again, I don't think my ass can take it." Yuuri laughed.

They got to the skating rink and got their skates on.

When they got on the ice Yuuri kept slipping and falling more than usual.

"Yuuri, what's wrong? Are you ok?" Victor asked, clearly worried about him.

"Nothing, it just hurts."

"We can stop if you want Yuuri." Victor replied.

They decided to quit practice for the day and started walking home.

"I'll make it up to you with lots of cuddles and kisses." Victor said, making Yuuri blush.

Crappy chapter I know. I've been having writers block lately but hopefully the next chapter will be better.