His First Kiss

Yuuri was confused, eyes open, with his coach laying on top of him, kissing him. The kiss ended and they were both smiling, looking into each other's eyes. He caught Yuuri off guard, but Yuuri didn't mind it. Photographers and paparazzi were snapping pictures of the two of them. Victor got up and gave Yuuri his hand. "Victor, Yuuri, could you explain to us what just happened?" Victor smiled and laughed, surprising the paparazzi. "Wasn't it obvious?" He laughed. He's so beautiful. Yuuri  thought to himself.

After what felt like forever, they finally got away from the paparazzi. Victor decided to take Yuuri to dinner. When they chose a place to eat at, Yuuri noticed his Thai friend Phichit waving them over. "Soo, how was it?" "H-How was what?" Yuuri stuttered asking the question. "I think you know what." Yuuri could feel his face getting warmer and warmer. "It was nice." Victor casually butted in. "V-Victor!" "Ooh i knew it, you did kiss." Phichit shipped Yuuri and Victor hard since Yuuri told him he'd be his coach. "So, when are you guys getting married?" Phichit joked, clearly making Yuuri cringe. "As soon as Yuuri wins gold." Victor laughed again, Yuuri loved his laugh. "G-Guys stop!"

Dinner ended and Phichit left. "So were you serious earlier?" Yuuri asked Victor when they were alone. "About?" "About getting married when I win gold?" "Of course. Want me to buy a ring to show you how serious I am?" Victor laughed. He's kidding.. right? That gave Yuuri something to look forward to if not. "S-So, what do you want to do now?" Yuuri asked. "I'm getting pretty tired, let's head back to the hotel."

Yuuri had a nightmare the night before and didn't want Victor to know. "Yuuri, would you like to sleep with me?" "W-What?" "You had a nightmare last night didn't you?" Crap, how does he know?  "How do you know?" "You woke me up from the crying." "Oh.." Victor took Yuuri's hand and pulled him over to his bed. "V-Victor-" Victor pushed Yuuri onto the bed while he was trying to get away from Victor's grip. "Oh come on Yuuri, just one night, you'll feel better." "Just one night is okay I g-guess" Victor was already in bed when he looked again. Yuuri climbed in the sheets awkwardly avoiding Victor. "Come on Yuuri." Victor pulled him closer and wrapped his arm around him. "Why are you shaking Yuuri?" Victor asked worryingly. "N-Nothing." Victor kissed him lightly on the forehead. "Goodnight Yura~"