7

It was time to release Victor from the hospital, Yuuri has been telling him stories and showing him photos to try and jog his memory. None of them worked.

"So Yuuri, tell me again how we know each other." Victor said as they wheeled him out the doors.

"You saw a video of me skating to one of your songs and flew to Japan to be my coach. I guess we got closer and you saw my insecurities and kissed me when I skated well in a competition." Yuuri started crying as he was explaining what happened to Victor.

"You got us matching rings to show that you were my coach and we kind of got together after that."

"I'm sorry I don't remember anything, it seems like we have a lot of memories together." Victor replied, looking up at the crying boy.

"No Victor, I'm sorry, this was my fault." Yuuri replied.

"I'm sure it wasn't, it seems like I really love you, people get into accidents a lot." Victor smiled.

Yuuri wiped his tears and smiled back at him.

They got outside of the hospital and waited for Victor to get up.

"When do you think he'll get his memory back?" Yuuri asked the doctor.

"Depends, could be a few day, could be a few years." The doctor replied.

"So it could be years before Victor remembers me?.." Yuuri asked, srarting to cry again.

"I'm sorry sir, wish we could do more but it's up to you now." The doctor replied. Yuuri watched him walk back inside the hospital.

"Maybe Yurio will know how to get your memory back since you've known him longer than me."

Otabek was in the country for a bit with Yurio so Yuuri called him to pick them up.

Not too long after Victor and Yuuri saw a black convertible drive up to them.

The side window rolled down and they were greeted by a rude blond boy.

"What the fuck happened!?" Yurio said, seeing how banged up they were.

"We got into and accident. Victor has amnesia." Yuuri replied, as they both got into the back seat.

"So Victor doesn't remember anything?" Yurio asked.

"No.."

"What the fuck old man? This is your boyfriend that you've had for a good year. How can you not remember him?" Yurio said to Victor.

"I'm sorry, I don't remember you either." Victor replied.

Yurio looked shocked, he couldn't believe Victor couldn't remember either of them.

"Yuri Plitsetski, you really don't remember me?"

Victor shook his head and looked back at Yuuri.

"Let's go to his house and try and jog his memory." Yuuri said to Yurio.

"Ok.." Yurio replied.