Chapter 34

Mavis's Pov

" W-Who is she? " Makarov curiously asked yet feeling scare at the same time.

" The third, this must be kept between the two of us... " I demanded, getting more and more serious by seconds. " As I have said before, I barely managed to save you guys. A death hurricane is very powerful, it even surpass the power of Fairy Law nothing can escape a death hurricane. "

It was... really scary...

" W-What are y-you talking about? S-So how did you s-save us? " He questioned, getting more and more confuse.

" To be exact... I'm not really the one who saved you... If she hadn't faint... You guys will probably be died by now. " I confessed, trying to recall that horrid event that happened earlier.

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ
Flashback

T-This atmosphere... T-The death hurricane? How is that possible... The last time I've seen one was the year X698... Thousands of deaths were made...

Without knowing it, I reached the eastern part of Crocus. I then spotted a girl in the Raikudai Armor, creating the death hurricane.

" I'm not the same weakling anymore, fairy tail! " she shouted as the sky gets darker. I fly towards her to get a closer look.

" What do you mean by that? " I can't help but asked, eventhough I know that she can't see or hear me because she was not a fairy tail member...

" First master? " She look at me, straight into my eyes. I can see the hatred and sadness in her eyes... No happiness...

Weird... How can see hear and see me? I don't remember her being a fairy tail member.

" Who are you and stop whatever you are doing. You will kill thousand of people living in Crocus. " I sternly demanded, getting impatient.

" I want to... but I can't stop... My hate for fairy tail are growing stronger... I dislike fairy tail, I hate fairy tail but I don't want to kill them... As well as those innocent souls. " She explained as tears starts falling. " My body isn't listening to me, Mavis, please help me. Stop me before I take away the lives of those innocent souls. "

W-What i-is she talking about...

" I am Lucy Heartfillia. I trust you, first master. You are the first person I told my name to..." and with that... She fainted, loses her consciousness as the death hurricane stopped.

Lucy Heartfillia, the light of Fairy Tail is still the light of Fairy Tail, huh. Even if she hate them till death. She still is unable to kill them...

End Of Flashback
ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

I told Makarov everything... I know Lucy trust Makarov more than me. He was like a father to her.

" Y-You m-mean L-Lucy, Lucy Heartfillia? " He sobbed in sadness.

" Shh, don't wake them up. Lucy must not want them to know her identity. " I warn him, putting my index finger in front of my lips.

" O-Okay, I'm s-sorry " He sobbed once again, wiping his tears.

Lucy, you indeed have become stronger... Way stronger... I'm proud of you...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

There might be some spelling errors as I don't have time to edit. :(((((

Hi there!
I hope you like my crappy chappie! :))
Have nice day or night! :))

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••