Chapter 22

Lucy's Pov

" Welcome to the fourth day of Grand Magic Games! We will be having 'Naval Battle', Kabo! " Pumpkin Head enthusiasticly announced, jumping up and down.

" WOOOO HOOOOOOOOO " The audience cheered, three times louder than usual.

Woah, I wonder why they are so hyped up today.

When the audience finally settle down, he continued, " Participants will swim inside a floating sphere of water.
•The participants must knock one another outside of the sphere, with points being awarded based on the order in which the players are eliminated.
•Falling out of the sphere results in the contestant being automatically removed from play for the rest of the event.
•The last person remaining in the sphere will be the victor, and receive top points.
•Any form of Magic or technique can be used to assist in knocking rival participants out.
•When only two participants remain in the ring, a special 5-minute timer will be set. If one of the participants fall out of the sphere during this time, they will not receive second place, rather they will automatically come last. You may choose your participants now, KABO! "

Sounds interesting! Maybe I should participate in this!

" Can I par- " I wanted to ask my guildmates, if I could participate in this but was cut off by them.

" Of course! " They said in unison and nodded their heads viciously.

" YAY " I cheered and ran towards the arena.

" The participants have been chosen, from Fairy Tail A, we have Wendy Marvell! From Lamia Scale, we have Sherria Blendy! From Mermaid Heel, we have Kagura Mikazuchi! From Fairy Tail B, we have Levy McGarden! From Blue Pegasus, we have Jenny Realight! And from Sabertooth, we have Rina Lilica!
BUT! Before we start the battle, participants must change into a swimsuit! KABOO " Pumpkin Head shouted, getting all hyped up.

" WOOOO HOOOOOOOO " The audience's squealed.

" WHAT?! CAN I JUST WEAR WATERPROOF CLOTHES OR SOMETHING?! " I shouted as the audience stop squealing and look at me.

" No, Rina Lilica, you have to wear a swimsuit if you're going to get yourself wet. Kabo " Pumpkin Head or you can call him ' Pumpkin Pervert ' said in a 'matter of fact' tone.

Stupid pumpkin pervert... I finally know why Minerva hated him.

Time Skip ( After some stupid girls forced me into stupid revealing bikinis )

Ew, it's too revealing! Stupid pervert, I hate you!

" ' Naval Battle ' will begin now! " Pumpkin Pervert announced as the audience cheered, more like ' guys squealing and screaming at us '.

I look around me and noticed two people who brought me the most pain four years ago... Wendy and Levy... Wendy, she was like my little sister whom I cared the most... and Levy, who was my one and only best friend whom I loved the most ...

Wendy... Levy...

Memories of what happened four years ago, replayed in my head over and over again... The day, when I was accused of doing something I've never did, the day I was physically and mentally hurt by my ex-guildmates and the day... I was slapped by my best friend who I loved the most...

While everyone's fighting, tears started streaming down my face, I was lucky that the sphere is made up of water, so no one noticed.

Lucy, get your act together! They don't worth you crying over for! I mentally scream at myself.

Right. That don't even trust me when I said it wasn't me who abuse her.

When I finally calmed down, I realised that Jenny and Sherria have been eliminated and Wendy is swimming at my direction at a fast speed.

I'll take care of you later.

I thought and teleported behind pretty injured Kagura who's fighting Levy. She seems to have taken down Sherria and Jenny by herself.

" Earth Dragon's Boulder Fist " I lunges at Kagura and delivered several punches causing a high amount of damage on Kagura.

" AHHHHHHH " She screamed and half of her body was out of the sphere.
But before the rest of her body is out, she quickly swim towards me at an amazing speed. But not fast enough.

I teleported behind her again, getting ready to launch another attack on her.

" Wha- " Before she could even finish her sentence, she was sent flying out of the sphere by my ' Earth Dragon's Roar '.

One out, two more left.

I turn around to look at my ex-guildmates who's now looking at me with wide eyes, probably because I defeated Kagura whose strength seems to equal both Minerva and Erza Scarlet.

" Now, now, shall we have some fun? " I said, smirking at them.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

To Be Continued~

Hope you'll like this chappie :)

Thanks for the comments too!!

Don't be shy to share your thoughts with me ;)

And I wish you a Merry Late Christmas

And this is my Christmas Gift for you! :)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡