Chapter 26

Natsu's Pov

How dare that Rina girl hurt Wendy and Levy! She'll pay for it!

" Today, we will have a special battle between dragon slayers! If you're a dragon slayer, please gather at the arena, Kabo! " The pumpkin guy said, I think he's name is Miso!

It's finally my turn to fight! I'm fired up!

" We have all six dragon slayers here, all from Fairy Tail and Sabertooth with the exception of Wendy Marvell, who is unconscious at the moment, kabo! " Miso announced, as the audience cheered louder. " From Fairy Tail, we have Laxus Dreyer, Gajeel Redfox and Natsu Dragneel! From Sabertooth, we have Rogue Cheney, Sting Eucliffe and Our one and only 'Saber Queen' who have both looks and power, Rina Lilica, KABOOO! "

I'm gonna make you pay, Rina... Lily? Whatever it is, I'm gonna make you pay...

" The match between dragon slayers will begin now, Kabo! " Miso announced once again as people started screaming and shouting.

I look at Gajeel and Laxus, signaling them to not attack Rogue and Sting but Rina Lily. 
We ran towards her and combined our roars.

" Lightning Dragon's Roar "

" Iron Dragon's Roar "

" Fire Dragon's Roar "

Heh, you ain't gonna block that attack.

" You guys are smart... but I'm smarter " Rina said smirking and ate our roars.

" H-How is that possible?! " I asked, completely speechless.

" Hey, Sting, Rogue can you both take care of Laxus Dreyar and Gajeel? " Rina shouted, totally ignoring my comment. " I'll take Natsu Dragneel... "

" Count on us, Rina! " They replied in unison and went off to battle Gajeel and Laxus.

" I'll go easy on you " She stated, looking down on me.

" Don't go easy on me cus I am stronger than ya! " I shot back, glaring at her.

" Okay, If you say so. " She simply replied, standing still not moving a inch.

Now, is my chance.

" Fire Dragon's Cras- AHHHH " I shouted but felt a piercing pain shot through my chest.

" W-What d-did y-you do... " I can barely talk because of the pain.

" I just did what you told me to, not to go easy on you. " She answered innocently but with a hint of sadness.

" I can't lose... I need to win... for Fairy Tail, First master... and my Lucy... " I mumbled, using my fist to help me up and slowing stand with my bangs covering my eyes, " Fire Dra- "

Rina teleported beside me and whispered, " Your... Lucy? " making me stop my sentence midway.

She... know Lucy?!

" D-Do you know, Lucy? How is she? " I asked with wide eyes, finally getting a news of Lucy, the girl who I've been waiting for.

" Yes, I know her. " Rina answered calmly.

" Really?! " I questioned, eyes glimmering with hope.

"  She great, better than she is in Fairy Tail, she told me a lot about you guys, especially you, Natsu. " She replied sarcastically. " She told me about how much she hated Fairy Tail, especially you, Natsu. She have a better life now, so don't bother finding her or anything... because it's too late. " And with that she use her stone-like-hammer to punch me several times.

" Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail A is eliminated! " Miso announced and the audience started cheering and some just look sad because I got eliminated.

Oh...
I deserved it anyway... I should have believe you, Lucy not Lisanna...
I am truly sorry. I apologise from the bottom from my heart.
And I will always love you... even if you hate me.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

To Be Continued~

Aww, Natsu you're so sweet. If I was the creator of Fairy Tail, I will make all the ships happen! But it'll probably be reallyyy bad and it will never be as good as Hiro Mashima's!

Btw I hope you like this chappie ♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡