Chapter 29

Lucy's Pov

" Welcome to the last day of the Grand Magic Games! I'm sure you guys are as excited as I am. Today is the day where we will decide the most powerful, strongest and undefeated guild of the year X795! KABOO " Pumpkin pervert announced as the audience begin freak out. " Today's event will be 'Grand Magic Games'! It is a event where all five guild member will get to participate. The battle ground will be the entire city of Crocus where all the teams are already spread out. This is the rules of the game, kaboo. " He continued as a huge lacrima screen appeared in front of the audience.

----------------------------

Rules

• All members wander the streets and if they encounter members of another guild they are to fight.

• When partcipant loses conscious or seemed unable to continue the battle, the opposing team scores a point.

• Each team must appoint one of their members as team leader, this is kept secret from the rest of the other guilds.

• If the team leader falls, the opposing team gains five points.

• The total maximum number of points is 45 points, this implies that every team has a chance of winning.

• Moving as a group or separate is totally up to the individual members of the team.

Points

Sabertooth: 46

Fairy Tail A: 39

Fairy Tail B: 37

Lamia Scale: 29

Blue Pegasus: 25

Mermaid Heel: 25

----------------------------

" Too bad Sting couldn't participate in this, he have been waiting for this day forever. " I sighed.

" If only that idiot pumpkin hadn't made Sting and Makarov battle. " Rogue recalled as dark aura seeped out of him.

" I know right! He really pissed me off sometimes! " Minerva exclaimed angrily, she have always hated pumpkin pervert but after what he did to Sting, she hated him even more.

" So let's win this and be the number one guild of the year X795 so we can make Sting proud of us! Sting would want us to win, right? " Yukino encouraged, thinking on the bright side.

" Yuki is right, guys! We will make Sting be proud of us! " Minerva exclaimed, jumping up in delight.

" AYE!! "  We cheered, getting all hyped up to fight.

" You may begin now! " Pumpkin pervert announced one last time and teleported each guilds to a different location in Crocus.

We were teleported the somewhere in north-west of Crocus.

" Rina should be the team leader! " Minerva cheered, earning nods from Yukino and Rogue.

" Okay then. But let's act like we chose Minerva as the team leader to confuse the guilds. Hehehe " I smirked evilly, thinking about my wonderful plan.

" That's a great idea, Rina! " Yukino exclaimed, clapping her hand together.

I know! MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!

" Let's go on a separate way, I wanna tour around the city of Crocus while fighting! " Minerva exclaimed.

" Sure! " We replied in chorus and with that we went on our own way to battle the participants. Yukino went to the west. Rogue went to the north. Minerva went to tour around in south. And I'm going to the east.

" Let the games begin... " I mumbled, thinking about a specific guild we all know...

Fairy Tail...

_____________________________

EIDHLSJSOSNXLAJSKSK!!! IM SO SORRY!! IT TOOK WAY LONGER FOR ME TO UPDATE THAN I THOUGHT!
:(((((((

I HAVE TONS OF PROJECTS BUT ITS FINALLY DONE!!
SO I FINALLY HAVE FREE TIME TO WRITE NEW CHAPPIES WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! 

I also wanna thank y'all for the amazing support! YAY!!!
And I feel like my way of writing kinda changed... But I hope you wouldn't mind :)
Oh and I'm deleting the " I'M BACK ( I'M ALIVE BTW ) " as I find it kinda extra .-.

Whoever is reading this, I wish you a great day and hope you like this chappie!! :))))
_____________________________