Chapter 16

Lucy's Pov

Today is the second day of the Grand Magic Games. I am excited and not at the same time. I am excited because Grand Magic Games is fun! But I am not excited to see Fairy Tail.

Ugh.

" Welcome to the second day of Grand Magic Games! KABO! Today, we are doing ' Chariot '! " Pumpkin head shouted in enthusiasm.

Chariot? What is that?

" In this game, the participants are made to run along the tops of the interconnected chariots which start at the end of Crocus and end at the Grand Magic Games Arena.
• Magic can be used at any time to help the competitors reach the goal faster or hinder the other competitors.
• Falling off the chariots will result in disqualification.
• The winner is the Mage that reaches the Grand Magic Games Arena first.
You may choose your participants now. " Pumpkin head continued as the audience cheered.

I know who should participate in this one.

" Hm, why you smirking? " Someone said, tapping on my shoulder.

" I know who should participate in this, hehe " I answered, turning around and sees a confused Yukino.

Perfect, hehe...

" Who is it? The dragon slayers have motion sickness, Yukino is as slow as a turtle and I don't want to participate in this one. it's too boring, there must be other events which is way more fun. " Minerva stated, as everyone crowd around me.

Excuses, you're just can't run fast. Whatever.

" Yukino " I simply replied and pointed at Yukino.

" Y-YUKINO?! " Everyone shouted except me and Yukino.

" M-Me?! I-I am not confident about this one... " Yukino stammered, shivering.

" Trust me, you will do great. We have faith in you." I said and showed her my signature smile.

" Yukino, you can do it " Minerva smiled and hugged Yukino.

" GO YUKINO! " Stingy bee cheered.

" Goodluck " Rogue said and put his thumbs up.

" Minna..... HAI! " Yukino exclaimed, almost tearing up.

" Okay, the participants have been chosen! From Fairy Tail A, Gray Fullbuster! From Mermaid Heel, Risley Law! From Blue Pegasus, Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki! From Lamia Scale, Toby Horhorta! From Fairy Tail B, Gajeel Redfox! And lastly from Sabertooth, Yukino Agria! " Pumpkin Head announced and the crowd cheered.

" Chariot will begin now! " He continued as the crowd cheered louder.

Heheheh

The participants begin to run. Gray used his Ice Magic and eliminated Risley Law and Ichiya. Toby is in the lead as he has super long legs. 

" What is this? Gajeel Redfox's face is blue and he is sleeping on top of the chariots and Yukino Agria from Sabertooth is currently the last with the exception Gajeel Redfox! " Pumpkin head shouted making everyone turn their head towards them.

" Oh no... " Stingy bee mumbled under his breath.

" No worries, she will win. I have something up my sleeve. " I whispered in Sting's ear, somehow making him blush a little.

" W-What are you pl- "

" I can see Toby Horhorta! He is in the lead! Will he be the first one? "  before he could finish his sentence, he was interrupted by pumpkin head.

Now.

" YUKINO I HAVE YOUR FAVOURITE BLUEBERRY CUPCAKE HERE WITH ME AND I AM GOING TO EAT IT ALL BY MYSELF! " I shouted out loud so that Yukino can hear me.

" Will this ev-" Sting asked but then jaw dropped when a determined Yukino ran passed Toby and crossed the finish line.

" What an unexpected twist?! KABO " Pumpkin head shouted in disbelief.

" Told you " I replied in a duh tone.

" The winner for Chariot is Yukino Agria! 5 points will be added to Sabertooth! " Pumpkin head continued after calming himself. " Sabertooth has 16 points. Lamia Scale has 5 points. Fairy Tail A has 5 points. Blue Pegasus has 2 points. Mermaid Heel has 1 point and Fairy Tail B has 1 point."

Yukino went up to the balcony and asked " Did you ate the cupcake?! " 

Oh no...

" Sorry Yukino, I don't have any cupcake, hehe... " I trailed off, feeling all guilty.

" WHAT? But I ran all the way here for the cupcake...  " Yukino said in the disappointment.

" I will repay you by buying 4 blueberry cupcake for you after the games since you did great! " I exclaimed, cheering her up.

" Really? " She asked as her eyes lit up.

I just nod and smile at her.

_______________________

To be continued..... 

What will happen in the next chapter? Stay tuned to find out. :)

  _______________________