Chapter 25

Lucy's Pov

" LEVY! " Gajeel screamed, as he hugged a now unconscious Levy

I'm sorry, Levy...
No wait, I don't. I don't feel sorry for someone who doesn't even believe her best friend.

I clenched my fist as memories of that day flashed through my head, tears slipping down my cheeks.

I hate you, Levy! I hate you all, Fairy Tail!!

I mentally screamed as I wiped away all those stupid tears.

" You hurt Levy and you're gonna pay! " Gajeel shouted trying to punch me several times.

" She's not dead, she is just unconscious so don't make it a sound like a big deal, Gajeel Redfox. " I simply replied, dodging his attacks.

" Iron Dragon's fist! " Gajeel yelled, running towards me, " So what if she's just unconscious! You still hurt her! "

Ugh! Can you fairies stop bothering me! Levy will be fine! She will wake up in a few hours! Even if I hate her alot, I still won't kill her!

" That's a stupid excuse! If you love her just say, stop making stupid excuses! " I shot back at him and teleported back to the balcony, leaving a blushing but angry Gajeel.

My guildmates just look at me with wide eyes, speechless. After a few minutes, they finally calmed down, but still not asking any question.

Huh, what's wrong with them...

" Um... aren't you guys gonna ask me anything or something? " I questioned, rubbing the back of my neck.

" Nope. " They simply replied in chorus.

Huh, this isn't like them.

" Huh? Why not? Aren't you guys curious or anything? " I asked getting more confuse.

" Okay fine, the truth is, we are super curious, we are dying to ask you about what you meant during the match and why you can use a rune. " Minerva admitted, and the rest nod their heads in agreement.

Oopsie.

I nervously laugh at her statement.

" But we didn't! Because we trust you! " Yukino exclaimed and tackled me into a bear hug.

Trust... me?

" We understand that you must have some personal reasons that you cannot tell us. " Rogue stated, smiling brightly for the first time.

OMG, DID ROGUE JUST SMILED?!?!

" But you have to tell us sometimes! Just tell us when you're ready, we'll wait. " Sting commented, softly patting my head.

Thanks Sting...
Thank you all for understanding me...
About Fairy Tail... I always wanted to tell you all about Fairy Tail but I can't... not now...
The memories really haunts me...

" T-Thank y-you all f-for understanding me, minna. " I sobbed pulling them into the tight hug.

" W-Why a-are you crying?! Did something happen? " They asked in unison, looking at me worryingly.

" N-No, I'm just happy. " I giggled, tears still streaming down my face.

Happy to have such an amazing friends...
Happy be in Sabertooth...
Happy to be with all of you...
Happy to be loved again...

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

To Be Continued~

Hope you like this chappie! :))

StingLu! StingLu! StingLu! EVERYBODY LET'S CHANT "StingLu" TOGETHER!!

And Geez, Gajeel just admit your feelings to Levy already! We all know you LOVE Levy.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤