Chapter 1

Lucy's Pov

I felt something warm and comfortable on my stomach. I fluttered my eyes open and see Natsu sleeping peacefully while hugging me.
Aww~ he looks so cute
WAIT,  WHAT ON EARTH AM I THINKING?!
HE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND, LUCY!
B E S T F R I E N D!

" AHHHH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY BED, NATSU?! " I faked and Lucy Kick him outta my bed making him fall out of my bed and land on his butt.

" Oww~ " He winced, slowly getting up while rubbing his butt. " Luce, I was having an awesome dream about having a big feast with happy but you ruined it! Hmph! "

Ugh.

" Nevermind, just forget it. Just take a quick shower and we'll go to guild. "

" Okay, Luce~ "

1 second later

" Ah, that was refreshing " Natsu exclaimed, walking out of the bathroom with a towel tied around his waist.

The moment he walked out of the bathroom, my eyes went wide open.
" WHAT! THAT WAS ONLY 1 SECOND, HOW DID YOU DO THAT? " I shouted in disbelief.

" 1 SECOND?! I BROKE THE WORLD RECORD!! WOOO HOOOO!! " Natsu cheered, suddenly all of himself and started self praising.

Dense as always, huh.

" What so funny, Luce? " He asks suspiciously, wiggling his eyebrows, trying to get something out of me.

" Huh, what? No, NOTHING!! "  And with I ran into the bathroom, locking the door.

20 minutes later

" That was so refreshing " I exclaimed walking out of the bathroom.

" You're so slow, Luce. I am hungry already. " He complained and pulled me out of my house and to the guild before I could even dry my hair.

she is clothes not towel.

We reached the guild in less than 5 minutes but before we could go in...

Natsu stopped and muttered under his breath. " T-This s-scent i-impossible " He was looking around our surrounding, looking for something...
It was like looking for something... precious to him...

" What's wrong, Nat- " Just before I could finish my sentence, Natsu ran into the guild, leaving me all alone outside the guild.

What's the matter? Why is he acting like this?

I opened the guild door to see everyone crowding around someone. But I couldn't clearly see who that one person is. But I could clearly see something...
Their faces. It was filled with joy... only joy. It was like all their problems and worries were gone.

I've never seen them so happy before... never.
Who is this particular person? How can he/she make them so happy?

I then took a few steps closer, to take a closer glimpse.

Isn't that Lisanna Strauss? Natsu's childhood crush. I thought she was dead...
I think I can now understand why everyone is so happy.
Family. It was because their family have reunited once again. I'm so happy for them.

After that the guild dispatched and went back to what they were doing before, I skipped up to Lisanna, wanting to be friends with her. After all everyone said that she was really kind and sweet...

It wouldn't harm to be friends with her, right?

" Ohayo! I'm Lucy Heartfilia! A new member of Fairy Tail! I hope we can be good friends! " I greeted her with my signature smile.

She glares at me for a while then reply with a forced smile, " Hi, I'm Lisanna Sta- "

" Luce~ let's go for a job, I'm soooo bored " Natsu cuts in, whining like a baby.

" Hmm..... Sure! Since I needed money for my rent for this month. " I replied with a smile and turn my attention back to Lisanna. " I'll catch up with you later, Lisanna! Bye bye! "

" YAY! I'll choose a job, see ya later~ " He cheered like a child and ran to the guild board.

WOOO HOOOO, I don't have to worry about my rent for this month

But little did Lucy know that she have to worry about something else...

Lisanna's Pov

Oh mai gwad.
Did Natsu just cut me off?!
And why did he ask that Lucy girl to go for a job with him instead of me?!
My blood boiled just thinking about that Lucy girl.

If you hadn't steal my Natsu, we could have been friends.
No one can steal my Natsu, NO ONE!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAA

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I honestly don't hate Lisanna.
As long as she doesn't ruin Nalu. :)
She is really nice and kind in the anime. But I have to make her evil to make plots and all. Quite a-lot of authors do that. But we don't hate her! Maybe some dislike her?
No fairytail characters deserve hate.
Maybe some evil assholes does.
heh.

Okay, thanks for reading!!
Enjoy your day/night!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>