Chapter 23

Wendy's Pov

" Kagura from Mermaid Heel is eliminated! Amazing! Kabo! " Mato announced with wide eyes.

Amazing, she defeated Kagura that easily while Levy~San and I was struggling.

" Now, now, shall we have some fun? " Rina said, smirking at us.

Flashback

" I will participate in this " I said in determination.

" Be careful of Rina, she is a strong opponent. " Erza~San warned, looking at the arena.

" Stay away from her, it's okay if you came in second or third. " Master stated, closing his eyes.

" Okay I will, Master and Erza~San " I answered, walking down the arena.

Is she that strong?

End Of Flashback

Now is not the time to be amazed.

I look at Levy~San, signalling her to fight her with me and got into fight stance.

" So who should I battle first? " Rina asked, putting a finger on the chin.

" How about fighting us together? " I replied, and Levy~San and I dashed her.

" Sky Drag- "

" Solid Scr- "

" Chill guys, we still have time " She chuckled and teleported.

Huh, where is she.

We turn around and see her smirking at us, " I'll go with you first, Wendy Marvell. " She said, clicking her fingers and a blue rune appeared around Levy~San.

This rune look different from Freed~San's

" I can rewrite this rune and escape in a few minutes. " Levy~San said smirking as she took the pen from the back of her ear.

" Yeah! Levy~San is an expert at runes! " I exclaimed and look at Rina.

Is she... crying? Nah, why would she even cry.

" Huh, why can't I rewrite the rune?! " Levy panicked as she try writing it again but it's no use.

" This rune is different from your fellow guildmate's, Freed. This kind of rune are rare, but useful. You can use it anywhere, and on anyone. If you want to get your out, you have to defeat me... or I'll defeat you. " She simply explained.

" It seems like Rina Lilica still haven't showed us her real power! KABO " Mato stated, getting everyone excited and nervous at the same time.

She know, Freed?

" Don't worry, Levy~San! I will defeat her. " I said with determination.

" Sky Dragon's Roar "

She just stood there doing nothing and ate my air!

How can she eat other elements!

" Earth Dragon's Crushing Fang! " She shouted while I'm not paying attention.

Her hands bacame a earth-like claw and she slashes my stomach, leaving a deep and piercing scar.

" WENDY! " I heard my guild mates call before knowing that im already out of the sphere, losing conscious.

" Wendy Marvell from Fairy Tail A have been eliminated! KABO " Mato announced again, shocking everyone. " There's only two participants left in the sphere, you'll only have 5 minutes left to battle. "

Sorry, Levy~San... It's up to you now.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

To be continued~

Still I hope you like it! :)

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇